Liberty Or Tyranny?

Letterhead954

Much is said on these forums about our government, their policies and how they affect us. This interview, I believe, gets to the core of what is happening in America today. The question is, are we going to continue down the road to tyranny (in the name of equality, the poor, the environment, etc.) or return to the founding principles of our constitutional republic? This is a very relevant article for our times.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/exclusive-mark-levin-ameritopia-we-now-live-post-constitutional-country

i believe we should limit the political use of this site to those issues that directly effect matters concerning the use of MMJ, rather then anyone with a political view using the site to promote their candidate...i think we have enough thing's to fight about and feel like i and many other members of this site can fiquire out who to vote for with out the help of others,thank you very much..lol..lets keep this site "politician free"...if you feel the need to spread the news,put a sign in the front yard but keep the posts off here....there,..now you know how i feel about what others think...lol..politically neutral..lol..bp

Betcha people don't think the survivalist are all that crazy now do they.

We are going to see a police state in our lifetime and its coming sooner then we all think the clues are all around us more cameras more violent police brutality going unchecked across the country attorney generals and ATF denying law abiding citizens right to bear arms just because they choose to buck the norm and quit funding crooked politicians via big pharm we all know they have a huge part in keeping cannabis illegal because the less people who can protect themselves the easier martial law can be declared and enforced .

Lets not forget Washington lobbyists getting puppets elected to the white house and congress to tow the 9/11 line and create human right killings bills all in the name of homeland security not to mention the never ending interference in other country's governments we are just handing over control of Iraq after a decade of death and destruction and now the military and intelligence community is doing whatever they can to instigate a war with Iran over suppose evidence that they are building nuclear weapons after the weapons of mass destruction snafu that gave Bush carte blanch to level Iraq forgive me if I'm just a bit skeptical about any CIA or NSA report. :rolleyes:

Land of the free my azz. <_<

Betcha people don't think the survivalist are all that crazy now do they.

We are going to see a police state in our lifetime and its coming sooner then we all think the clues are all around us more cameras more violent police brutality going unchecked across the country attorney generals and ATF denying law abiding citizens right to bear arms just because they choose to buck the norm and quit funding crooked politicians via big pharm we all know they have a huge part in keeping cannabis illegal because the less people who can protect themselves the easier martial law can be declared and enforced .

Lets not forget Washington lobbyists getting puppets elected to the white house and congress to tow the 9/11 line and create human right killings bills all in the name of homeland security not to mention the never ending interference in other country's governments we are just handing over control of Iraq after a decade of death and destruction and now the military and intelligence community is doing whatever they can to instigate a war with Iran over suppose evidence that they are building nuclear weapons after the weapons of mass destruction snafu that gave Bush carte blanch to level Iraq forgive me if I'm just a bit skeptical about any CIA or NSA report. :rolleyes:

Land of the free my azz. <_<

militia is not a dirty word !!

Archived