Mocc Monthly Compassion Meeting

ProPlayer420

Just wanted to announce MOCC's monthly meeting tomorrow 7-9pm, Jan 18th at Knights of Columbus‎ 16831 E 12 Mile Rd Roseville, MI 48066-2480

Laura Nobel from MIHEMP (MIHEMP Website)discussing Hemp and its future

Brian Fishman attorney at law will be discussing Social Security Benefits.

We will also have petitions and a little class on how to get people to sign petitions and distribute them legally.

We will be doing a Dry Ice Extraction for people who want to learn how to condense their medical marijuana quickly and easy.Also we will be discussing MOCC Farmers market starting in February.

dryice.jpg

Also we are taking donations for the kids Easter baskets so if you would like to bring something for that, I know some kids will appreciate it.

These were done last year by MOCC for folks in need. top_5_baskets.jpg

Jack

Man I wish I was closer - you guys got a lot of cool stuff going on there!! :thumbsu:

It's a great club! I may bring by a potential patient tomorrow.

She is on the fence about MMJ, and what it can do to help her son (who is developmentally disabled) but I think that after I bring here these her concerns will be sated.

It's that kind of crowd.

i meet ProPlayer420 at a event up here and hope to chatt with him aging he is a great man for the things he and mocc are doing for others and most of all the KIDS, may be one day i can go to one of there events, keep up the GREAT work ProPlayer420 and mocc

Its awesome that we have such a great medical marijuana community. MMMA was a big part of getting MOCC started back in March of 2008 and has always been a good friend to us. BlueBerry and Michael Cain have kept the MMMA going strong and thats good for all of us and the compassion clubs of Michigan. Thanks everyone and see you tomorrow. :thumbsu:

Wish I could make it, but I have ladies to chop. Wanna borrow my hash press for the dry ice demo? Same one I use in this vid

lol dude that's the video I watched to do my first run awhile back ago. I do have a t-press. But thanks anyways. Great video you did, we will be doing the same technique tonight.

lol dude that's the video I watched to do my first run awhile back ago. I do have a t-press. But thanks anyways. Great video you did, we will be doing the same technique tonight.

Glad to know, that video isn't super informative, but you get the gyst from it. I was trying to show that the longer you shake it, the finer the starting trim becomes, ergo more leaf material in your final product.

cool, hope you do have time. So don't over shake . About 30 seconds or so would you say.?

Depends on your screen size, and wether you are going to quality or quantity.

I'm a self proclaimed hash snob and always go for quality. I generally shake mine for about 5-10minuntes with a 100-150 mesh screen. Any and all material left over is either run for BHO RSO or Butter.

If you shake it longer the trim gets finer and finer until the green veg matter begins to be small enough to fall through the screen, thus making your hash greener and greener, and harder and harder to press. Good hash should press in your hand like I did between the paper in the vid.

If you use a 200-250 mesh screen you will get sick yields, but lots of green can make it into the end product. Which is why I go for a 100-150 mesh screen. Sometimes you may want to upsize or down size your screen depending on the strain the trim came from. Some strains produce much larger trich heads than others, so experimenting is key.

Not saying its wrong to shake longer/shorter, everyone has their preferences.

I had patients that I had to force feed them dry sieved hash, they were under the false impression that the best hash is black, which isn't totally false, but isn't totally true either. Hope that explains it.

Depends on your screen size, and wether you are going to quality or quantity.

I'm a self proclaimed hash snob and always go for quality. I generally shake mine for about 5-10minuntes with a 100-150 mesh screen. Any and all material left over is either run for BHO RSO or Butter.

If you shake it longer the trim gets finer and finer until the green veg matter begins to be small enough to fall through the screen, thus making your hash greener and greener, and harder and harder to press. Good hash should press in your hand like I did between the paper in the vid.

If you use a 200-250 mesh screen you will get sick yields, but lots of green can make it into the end product. Which is why I go for a 100-150 mesh screen. Sometimes you may want to upsize or down size your screen depending on the strain the trim came from. Some strains produce much larger trich heads than others, so experimenting is key.

Not saying its wrong to shake longer/shorter, everyone has their preferences.

I had patients that I had to force feed them dry sieved hash, they were under the false impression that the best hash is black, which isn't totally false, but isn't totally true either. Hope that explains it.

Sweet thanks for the info Bro. Appreciate it. Dry Ice extraction is still new to me and love this info. I still have patients who want ice/water bubblehash over dry ice so I do both. Tonight I will be using a 220 micron size bag. But will order the 100- 150 sizes for future runs. Again appreciate all the info.

Sweet thanks for the info Bro. Appreciate it. Dry Ice extraction is still new to me and love this info. I still have patients who want ice/water bubblehash over dry ice so I do both. Tonight I will be using a 220 micron size bag. But will order the 100- 150 sizes for future runs. Again appreciate all the info.

Not a problem, I stopped making bubble until recently when I bought the mini-washing machine. Makes it so much easier than standing over a bucket with a paint mixer for 30 minutes lol.

Truth be told is that bubble will almost always be a higher potency than dry sieve, but will almost always lack smell/flavor other than "hash". The dry sieve keeps its smell/flavor because you don't use water. Terpines are water soluble so when you make bubble, say bye-bye to the original flavor.

I will make a concerted effort to get up there tonight, don't have a ton of choppin to do, but a fair amount. Should be done by 7 and make it their by 7:30-8 ish.

Not a problem, I stopped making bubble until recently when I bought the mini-washing machine. Makes it so much easier than standing over a bucket with a paint mixer for 30 minutes lol.

Truth be told is that bubble will almost always be a higher potency than dry sieve, but will almost always lack smell/flavor other than "hash". The dry sieve keeps its smell/flavor because you don't use water. Terpines are water soluble so when you make bubble, say bye-bye to the original flavor.

I will make a concerted effort to get up there tonight, don't have a ton of choppin to do, but a fair amount. Should be done by 7 and make it their by 7:30-8 ish.

aight, If your there in time , would you like to help with the demo. seeing I copied it from you.lol....Better from the source. The demo will be the last of the speakers . So it will be probably after 7:45pm for the demo. Our first hour is speakers and demo. then last hour is mingle time for everyone to get to know one another and look for caregivers or personal info.

aight, If your there in time , would you like to help with the demo. seeing I copied it from you.lol....Better from the source. The demo will be the last of the speakers . So it will be probably after 7:45pm for the demo. Our first hour is speakers and demo. then last hour is mingle time for everyone to get to know one another and look for caregivers or personal info.

If I can make it I'll gladly help out with your demo, I may be able to get a smaller bag size as well but a friend has mine so I'll have to make some calls.

I'm sorry that I was unable to attend, more girls were ready for harvest than I had anticipated. I just wrapped up now. Wish I could have postponed it another day to make the meeting but leaf die off was at critical mass. Hope you understand. Maybe next month I can come and make some bubble hash for a demo with the drop bags. I could do a lot of different stuff, maybe bring some genetics or something.

Take care bro!

Oh, if there was video would love to see it!

I'm sorry that I was unable to attend, more girls were ready for harvest than I had anticipated. I just wrapped up now. Wish I could have postponed it another day to make the meeting but leaf die off was at critical mass. Hope you understand. Maybe next month I can come and make some bubble hash for a demo with the drop bags. I could do a lot of different stuff, maybe bring some genetics or something.

Take care bro!

Oh, if there was video would love to see it!

Hey its cool, I did mention your name to give you props on the demo.:) Everything turned out great. People loved seeing and then bought all our extraction bags up afterwards.

We also will be starting our farmers market up Feb 6th, all info will be posted at our website MOCC website. Although our first one is on a Monday because of the super bowl. The rest will be on sundays and will add more times and dates if needed.

We gathered up about 60 or so signatures last night. Christine from MINORML came out and gave pretty good instructions on how to get it done proper and legal. Believe me, we can't make any mistakes on these documents as they will be voided quickly.

Again, I want to thank everyone who came out it was another packed house well over 100 people in attendance. Next Public meeting will be Feb. 15th so mark your calendar.:)

Archived