Gov. Mitt Romney Meets A Medical Marijuana Patient, And Tells Him "no"

Heard a good one yesterday.

What do you call a lying power hungry personal agenda pushing job killing multi-millionaire adulterer with an IQ of 70?

Senator.

Not a single candidate so far has convinced me to be worthy of my vote.

Seriously, 350 million people in America and these are the best we can come up with? God help us.

Peace & Unity in the Cannabis Community. :rock:

Yep he's a complete piece of crap and always has been. Just turns his back and walks away cuz he could careless about anyone but his self. Ron Paul is the only one I seen out of that party or any party that I'd back. The rest need to be tarred and feathered and kicked right down the road. These are the types of people that will sell there soul to hold that job and careless who they hurt getting it......

Seriously, 350 million people in America and these are the best we can come up with? God help us.

LOL! we can come up with better candidates, But why vote when the Presidents seat is simply for sale!

Heard a good one yesterday.

What do you call a lying power hungry personal agenda pushing job killing multi-millionaire adulterer with an IQ of 70?

Senator.

Not a single candidate so far has convinced me to be worthy of my vote.

Down right scary,.. 'ain't it' ?

And we're the 'leaders' of the world.

Archived