Obtaining Mmc On 7411

recrux

Hello, I went to the doctors earlier today and received my recommendation for medical marijuana. I am also on a 7411 probation sentence for possession of marijuana.

Just curious, when I send my information to the state, will it automatically be revoked because I am on probation for a drug-related offense? I have exactly 1 month left from today until I am completely off probation and the offense is taken off my record.

Would it be a better idea to wait until I'm completely done before sending in my paperwork? (would it even be valid still?) I asked my PO about this once long ago, and he said that I could still get my card, however I would still have to show negative for marijuana on drug tests..I'm ok with that, I can deal with another month easily..I just don't want my recommendation to be revoked.

Can anyone shed some light on this situation? My apologies as well. I'm sure it has been asked here before.

yes, the 7411 was prior to your recommendation. while that in itself should not limit your ability to get a card, but could limit your ability to successfully finish the 7411 requirements. for a 30 day period. i would get everything ready and in order. the day you have your release papers from the 7411, send in your app, paperwork and check, wait for it to be received. once you know it was received, wait 21 days and your good to go with no issue To or From the 7411.

im not a lawyer, though i act like one sometimes. lol

yes, the 7411 was prior to your recommendation. while that in itself should not limit your ability to get a card, but could limit your ability to successfully finish the 7411 requirements. for a 30 day period. i would get everything ready and in order. the day you have your release papers from the 7411, send in your app, paperwork and check, wait for it to be received. once you know it was received, wait 21 days and your good to go with no issue To or From the 7411.

im not a lawyer, though i act like one sometimes. lol

Haha, thanks. I was debating on sending it in. Do you think my recommendation & paper work I had to do will still be valid a month from now?

He is a 7411. That is for first time offenders only, and at the successful completion of his probation, it falls off his record. It is correct that your record would never effect your eligibility to obtain a card, heck, I'm an ex-felon, (cannabis possession bust from 1969, when it was a felony to have ANY cannabis) I have been a patient since day one. I can't be a caregiver, but I can be a patient. Peace ... j.b.

Archived