Wozerdozer Update: Autopsy Reports Are In

I got the call this morning.

And all tests came back negative.

My 12 y/o daughter just died for no reason at all.

She just went to sleep and never woke up.

Not knowing and waiting for an answer was

very hard but to not know what happened and

to know I will never know what killed

my baby girl just rips my heart out all over again ......

mygirl.jpg

270.jpg

231.jpg

226-Copy.jpg

R.I.P. Heaven LeAnn

1999 to 2011

You will always be missed.

Thanks to all who cared.

Thanks to all the new friends that I made from this site.

Thanks Wozer

Our heartfelt prayers to you and your family and so, so, sadden to hear of this loose. I'm a father of 5 and I could not begin to imagine the loose that you and your family must feel. My you find peace in knowing that you will see her again in Heaven............

Was you daughter a Good person??? if so congratulations as long as you are good and going to heaven also!!! i have a severely handicapped 14 year old daughter who we were told by doctors was to have a life expectancy of 2 years . well its been 14 years and she is still strong but i sense time is coming and when it does i want to habve support from this community also .....my daughter has never spoke a word thats why im keeping a morally clean life so i can talk to her some day in heaven and maybe ill get to meeet you and your daughter ... be blessed and stay blessed peace

my best friends daughter was found at 13 years old.. lying unresponsive on their living room floor near 11 pm almost one year ago.....

they too found that the autopsy had no answers...

i was told cardiomyapathy is the primary culprit and that sometimes the heart just stops beating.

somewhere in my mind....i still reject that theory wozer, but the bottom line is shes gone and it is devastatingly sad.....

we remember her every day, and somehow we all find a way to move on in our worlds but still i wonder why....

truth is. all my life growing up i never heard of teenagers dropping dead for no reason. young kids, yes.. SIDS and some other young toddler ailments happened.

now fast forward to this past year....and i know of 4 children all teenagers who have passed in this last year for no discernible reason....

if you believe in god... pray.

i am.....

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family wozer....

Children passing away from heart conditions ..

Nothing unusual there.

This is very very sad. I also expect to see more of this.

It is a normal reaction to radiation exposure.

Childhood diabetes should be on the rise. Thyroid problems, in children, also.

Is your child suddenly lacking in energy? Have their thyroid checked. That is the first organ damaged by radiation.

This is horrible. We have to keep our children. We have to.

Thank you everyone. It has been hard not knowing what happened to my daughter. But to find out that I will never know why she was taken from us just hurts so badly. I just dont understand how a 12 year old can just quit liveing without ryhm or reason. She was so full of life and happieness. She was a very beautiful young girl. She was the kind of person that would stick up for the underdog no matter what. She was also a handful with the most beautiful attitude. She was a pleasure to be around all the time. Even when she was mad. I lost more than a daughter that morning. I lost part of my soul. I lost part of my life. I lost part of my future. I lost the part of my smile that was genuine and true. I loved that girl from the time she was kicking my hand through her mothers belly to to this very second. I watched the dr. literally cut her from her mothers belly from 3 feet away. I'll never forget how happy and proud I was to be daddy to such a beautiful little girl. It was one of the best experiences of my life. Losing her was the worse thing that has ever happened in my life and I will never be the same because of it.

Was you daughter a Good person??? if so congratulations as long as you are good and going to heaven also!!! i have a severely handicapped 14 year old daughter who we were told by doctors was to have a life expectancy of 2 years . well its been 14 years and she is still strong but i sense time is coming and when it does i want to habve support from this community also .....my daughter has never spoke a word thats why im keeping a morally clean life so i can talk to her some day in heaven and maybe ill get to meeet you and your daughter ... be blessed and stay blessed peace

I cannot imagine knowing it was comeing.

inmemoryofLeAnn.gif

Tarzan I want to thank you for all that you have done for me. And this picture is beautiful. Just to let you know her first name is (Heaven) and her middle name is LeAnn. Fitting name for such an angel.

And to thequietone thank you also. I will never forget when you drove all the way from grand rapids to saginaw just to bring a stranger like me a care package in my time of sorrow.

I can honestly say I have met better people on this site than I have ever met in real life. If all these politicians and non supporters of marijuana could only feel the love that I have from this site they would change there minds. Because this place is family and I love it here.

Thanks so much

Wozer

So there is more than one one child this has happened to recently.

That's called a cluster.

I've been on the phone with the CDC recently. They didn't want to know about such things. Or, perhaps, they just thought I was a nut job.

I need details about the locations of these unexpected deaths of children.

I believe this is a cluster and there might be something that can be done before we see more of them.

We have a nuclear power plant that is venting radioactive gasses as a part of repairing the plant. It is located on the west edge of Michigan.

Imagine being inside a microwave oven. These radio waves (ones that cook things) are electric impulses. These waves jumble nerve signals.

Archived