Wozerdozer Update: Autopsy Reports Are In

So there is more than one one child this has happened to recently.

That's called a cluster.

I've been on the phone with the CDC recently. They didn't want to know about such things. Or, perhaps, they just thought I was a nut job.

I need details about the locations of these unexpected deaths of children.

I believe this is a cluster and there might be something that can be done before we see more of them.

We have a nuclear power plant that is venting radioactive gasses as a part of repairing the plant. It is located on the west edge of Michigan.

Imagine being inside a microwave oven. These radio waves (ones that cook things) are electric impulses. These waves jumble nerve signals.

She lived in clio michigan.

Clio would be in the down wind pattern from Palasaides.

They have shut down the plant because it was leaking.

In order to do the repairs, they have to vent the gasses that exist within the plant.

I'm sure that the venting is not over.

Could you send me some links explaining to me what you are talking about. Please

Thanks wozer

Clio would be in the down wind pattern from Palasaides.

They have shut down the plant because it was leaking.

In order to do the repairs, they have to vent the gasses that exist within the plant.

I'm sure that the venting is not over.

Could you send me some links explaining to me what you are talking about. Please

Thanks wozer

Could you post the links here I think everybody with children and grandchildren would be intereseted by this information and what we can do to stop it.

This is about the plant:

Michigan's Palisades nuclear plant may be named one of nation's 5 worst

It talks about the leaks and the plant shutting down to be repaired.

The don't mention about venting for the repairs. But that would be absolutely required for the workers.

So we have elevated radiation already from Japan and they add this extra addition to our air.

The amount of exposure from this venting would involve things wind direction and speed at the time of the release. Moisture tends to carry the stuff better than dry air.

Here is what happened as far as I can figure it out. I hope it helps.

The amounts of radiation being released by humans is small, in the big picture of things. A bigger picture requires the consideration of the sun. The sun is a constant nuclear explosion. That's what makes it warm for us.

Sometimes the sun burps .. Then all the power plants and bombs on the earth look like a match stick compared to a forest fire.

Sunday night there was another flare that hit the earth. I noticed it driving back from Cheybogan. It was like living in a fog. From the inside looking out, I can tell you there is no pain at that moment.

At that moment it seemed logical, and doable, to simply stop breathing for a while. Very relaxing.

Our nerves can act like wires. The signals get jumbled. If one of the nerves involved controls the heart, the heart just stops.

There is nothing any of us could have done. She just fell asleep. She did not suffer.

IMHO .. cause = weakened system from ambient radiation, from humans, then exposed to electrical impulses caused by solar activity.

Thanks everyone. I wish I could say things are getting better. But I cant. My jeep blew up right before winter. So we have been running one vehicle ever since. 2 weeks ago my girlfriends jeep went to crap also. So out of desperation I let a buddy charge me 1200 dollars for a 96 s10 blazer with 247,000 miles on it. I wasnt happy with the price and miles but I really needed a ride for my girl to get to work. And he was willing to take payments. Well the girlfriend came home today and she barely made it up the drive way because the transmission went out. It wont even move now. So I call my friend and tell him that the transmission went out. He says im sorry I didnt know the transmission was going bad. I would have never sold it to you if I had known. He said b4 he got off the phone well if there is anything I can help you with let me know. So now I am without a vehicle and in debt for a junk blazer for a 1000 dollars. Of course none of this could wait for two more weeks till harvest. Which will be the first harvest that I have comeing out of our new house we had to rent cause the house we owned burned up 3 months ago. Wow nothing has went well at all since last May. One thing right after another. I hope my luck changes sooner or later.

Sorry for venting but its better than really losing my cool.

Thanks

Wozer

Dang Wozer, Jay and I feel your pain. I can't imagine how strong you are. They say that go d only gives you what you can handle, and in that case you are the strongest man I know because he just keeps piling it on. If there is anything that we can do to help let us know.

I am very sorry to hear this news, any young child dying is sad - they never experienced life.

From my hospital experience, working the cardiac unit - I learned - anyone of us can kneel over dead, at any moment from cardiac arrhythmia. You do not need a underlying cardiac issue.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/suddenadult1.shtml

http://www.uthealthleader.org/archive/children_teens/2004/suddendeath-0923.html

What I understood from working the cardiac unit - Everyone, regardless of age, should have a 12 lead EKG done - this is your baseline EKG to compare the rest of your life's EKG progress to. Cardiac Arrhythmia is when your heart is not beating correctly - you can sometimes feel faint or feel your heart stumble, it just happens - dehydration, medications, lack of foods, junk foods, stress, waking, going to the bathroom (no joke) - the key here is a healthy heart RESUMES a normal beat quickly and on its own. BAD hearts, fail to restore its normal beats. Anyone, at any age, can have a heart attack and die.

DN

• 1 month later...

As a Father of two Daughters that same age, I suddenly found myself feeling only a portion of the pain you must be experiencing, and was very moved by the photos. Thank you so much for sharing your pain with us all and know that your family will be in our prayers tonight.

Hyhopes :sword:

Archived