Genesee County Farmers Market?

Kilo810

Center and richfield open tues-saturday 10am-6pm. closed sun and monday. Yes there is a farmers market in genesee county, I was there yesterday. 20 a year membership, not sure how much it is to vend but it is a great market, and you can medicate on site.

Center and richfield open tues-saturday 10am-6pm. closed sun and monday. Yes there is a farmers market in genesee county, I was there yesterday. 20 a year membership, not sure how much it is to vend but it is a great market, and you can medicate on site.

I'd really like to check this out, but would like to know which building it's in. Which corner of Center and Richfield (NE, NW, etc.)? Is there a sign? What's it next to? I'm always up for a treasure hunt, but more clues would be appreciated. :) ...OR you could just let me copy off your paper and give me the answer. Thanks much!

I'd really like to check this out, but would like to know which building it's in. Which corner of Center and Richfield (NE, NW, etc.)? Is there a sign? What's it next to? I'm always up for a treasure hunt, but more clues would be appreciated. :) ...OR you could just let me copy off your paper and give me the answer. Thanks much!

its next to jesters bar...in a strip mall...small sign...i didnt see it till my 3rd time there. sorry not good with my directions.across from krogers....it may take a sec to see it but its right there lol

Don't really agree with the medicate on site idea. kinda goes against the smoking and driving thing that WE ALL need to follow just out of pure respect for each other and law enforcement. Just saying. They are trying to do their jobs, we shouldn't make it more difficult, one of the reasons we are having problems with the law.

Don't really agree with the medicate on site idea. kinda goes against the smoking and driving thing that WE ALL need to follow just out of pure respect for each other and law enforcement. Just saying. They are trying to do their jobs, we shouldn't make it more difficult, one of the reasons we are having problems with the law.

Designated drivers and public transportation. Or just stay there long enough so it's not an issue. Kind of like slamming drinks in a bar, but then switching to pop, and hang out and watch the band, because after "X" amount of hours, the levels fall back down.

It can be in our systems, but we CAN"T be "impaired". GC3 is open for eight hours, medicate and hang out. They have tables, chairs, couches, munchies. Be responsible about it.

I am glad to hear this is occurring all around the State and that some places allow you to socialize and medicate on site . Many people have to medicate often through the day . People are dosing on schedules as well as supplementing as needed for symptoms . Many have drivers or use urban transportation networks . I would rather be driven by someone with MS after they were medicated properly instead of distracted by suffering / symptoms . This is one of our medicines . People self evaluate with every medication they take before driving . Medical Cannabis should not be treated different then Marinol which states not to operate heavy machinery or other vehicles until understanding the effects .

I am glad to hear this is occurring all around the State and that some places allow you to socialize and medicate on site . Many people have to medicate often through the day . People are dosing on schedules as well as supplementing as needed for symptoms . Many have drivers or use urban transportation networks . I would rather be driven by someone with MS after they were medicated properly instead of distracted by suffering / symptoms . This is one of our medicines . People self evaluate with every medication they take before driving . Medical Cannabis should not be treated different then Marinol which states not to operate heavy machinery or other vehicles until understanding the effects .

CBD-rich cannabis is a great alternative to traditional THC-rich cannabis for mid-day medicating. It would be great if labs analyzing biological fluids to determine if someone is operating under the influence would develop methods to calculate CBD:THC metabolite ratios and keep this in mind when establishing cut-off values for intoxication.

CBD-rich cannabis is a great alternative to traditional THC-rich cannabis for mid-day medicating. It would be great if labs analyzing biological fluids to determine if someone is operating under the influence would develop methods to calculate CBD:THC metabolite ratios and keep this in mind when establishing cut-off values for intoxication.

I think were all thinking along the wrong lines as Cannabis is no more dangerous in regard to driving then other medications we all must adjust to the effects of . It is not even toxic or posionus . We all have allot to reflect on . After years of zero tolerance and propoganda we are all predjudice . Cannabis research on people accustom to the effects of use show driving abillities are intact . For exceptions they must park themselves give themselves time to adjust or try other medications .

There will always be the human factor among users . The other day a person that I know never to use drugs said after missing their tv remote they finnly found it in the refridgerator . We are all human it is wrong without empirical evidence to assume those who use cannabis would be more likely to leave the remote impaired in the fridge then these straght arrows .

I wish nobody driving using cannabis would ever have a accident but with over 1/20 in the population using it and with 1/100 legal medical users it will happen . The saftey of cannabis has been shown these first three years with research displaying accidents have been reduced during the period . Some even hypothisize alchohal use is down due to the Act being passed among the suffering patient population . Some of those whom do not require both have stopped opiate or other prescription drug use . Others who benefit from adjunctive care are adjusting and finding relief often with less prescription medication .

Were ok there isn't a problem to require placing people at risk due to limits that are made up without substanciation in the patient population which builds a high tolerance with daily use . The 5 nanogram limits some States have put inplace amount to zero tolerance . Many patients who use daily in a medical routine keeping the symptom relieving properties in their system to control injury and disease suffering thus gaining function and quality of life will have constant blood levels approaching 3 digits . Remember in medical cannabis we are dealing with patients whom are disabled without medications often from symptoms this can relieve . There should be no subjective testing as we know penalizing the sick is a form of abuse and they do not benefit from jail it can kill them from medications not being continued during processing and or incarceration . A medical card should be a huge red flag to officers a person needs special care and consideration . The points system in place for drivers licenses will show if there is ever a possible problem as well as Doctors can order evaluations if anyone has a pattern of accidents .

I wish we could find a fair way to simply remove any risk from anyones life . One of the first gals I ever kissed was killed in a alchohal related accident as a teenager . One of my other girl friends was murdered after becoming addicted to cocaine taking her to places she shouldnt' of been and I was hit causing my disabillity in a accident involving a senior citizen on prescription medication leading me down this path . I think I have a open mind and can see this from all sides . Patients have to be allowed to survive , at worst tolerated with the same rights as healthy individuals in society . I further can see no fair line that can be drawn creating access to the program what Bill Schuette is proposing is just terrible .It would deny access to those who need the relief from this program the most - those with severe pain without a firm diagnosis or condition understood in our time . I will be voting for legalization if it gets on the ballot . I know use will not go up only those who benefit will participate it has been proven in Countries like Portugal , Spain and many more . Drive careful .

I wait 6 hours now or do my driving before medicating that day but I believe research will show it is better to take your medication at the same times daily when trying to keep a theraputic dose ingested for relief and gain of function . I hope the explanation above this gives someone a new way of looking at this very senstive topic . I value everyone elses opinion too . I believe patients whom suffer everyday realize how terrible that is will make proper saftey considerations .

The Medicinal Cannabis Drivers Prayer .

Dear Power that watches over us

Grant us a steady hand , mind , and watchful eye

That none ever be injured or hurt as we travel

We are medical patients with medicinal need

We have our herbal comfort many do not understand

Help us assess ourselves each time we desire to get behind the wheel

That we will follow all common sense law

That never will injury or death result from our actions

Dear power that gave us life

We promise to protect your loving gift .

To never drive not understanding the effects of our state of health and medicinal items

We pledge if and when we do drive to do so with loving concern

To always conduct ourselves so as to protect from distress or anxiety those whom share our road

We pray for the healing power of acceptance , cooperation and brotherhood in our Nation

We pray for equal access to education , medical care and work by abillity within our communities

We are patients

I think were all thinking along the wrong lines as Cannabis is no more dangerous in regard to driving then other medications we all must adjust to the effects of . It is not even toxic or posionus . We all have allot to reflect on . After years of zero tolerance and propoganda we are all predjudice . Cannabis research on people accustom to the effects of use show driving abillities are intact . For exceptions they must park themselves give themselves time to adjust or try other medications .

There will always be the human factor among users . The other day a person that I know never to use drugs said after missing their tv remote they finnly found it in the refridgerator . We are all human it is wrong without empirical evidence to assume those who use cannabis would be more likely to leave the remote impaired in the fridge then these straght arrows .

I wish nobody driving using cannabis would ever have a accident but with over 1/20 in the population using it and with 1/100 legal medical users it will happen . The saftey of cannabis has been shown these first three years with research displaying accidents have been reduced during the period . Some even hypothisize alchohal use is down due to the Act being passed among the suffering patient population . Some of those whom do not require both have stopped opiate or other prescription drug use . Others who benefit from adjunctive care are adjusting and finding relief often with less prescription medication .

Were ok there isn't a problem to require placing people at risk due to limits that are made up without substanciation in the patient population which builds a high tolerance with daily use . The 5 nanogram limits some States have put inplace amount to zero tolerance . Many patients who use daily in a medical routine keeping the symptom relieving properties in their system to control injury and disease suffering thus gaining function and quality of life will have constant blood levels approaching 3 digits . Remember in medical cannabis we are dealing with patients whom are disabled without medications often from symptoms this can relieve . There should be no subjective testing as we know penalizing the sick is a form of abuse and they do not benefit from jail it can kill them from medications not being continued during processing and or incarceration . A medical card should be a huge red flag to officers a person needs special care and consideration . The points system in place for drivers licenses will show if there is ever a possible problem as well as Doctors can order evaluations if anyone has a pattern of accidents .

I wish we could find a fair way to simply remove any risk from anyones life . One of the first gals I ever kissed was killed in a alchohal related accident as a teenager . One of my other girl friends was murdered after becoming addicted to cocaine taking her to places she shouldnt' of been and I was hit causing my disabillity in a accident involving a senior citizen on prescription medication leading me down this path . I think I have a open mind and can see this from all sides . Patients have to be allowed to survive , at worst tolerated with the same rights as healthy individuals in society . I further can see no fair line that can be drawn creating access to the program what Bill Schuette is proposing is just terrible .It would deny access to those who need the relief from this program the most - those with severe pain without a firm diagnosis or condition understood in our time . I will be voting for legalization if it gets on the ballot . I know use will not go up only those who benefit will participate it has been proven in Countries like Portugal , Spain and many more . Drive careful .

I wait 6 hours now or do my driving before medicating that day but I believe research will show it is better to take your medication at the same times daily when trying to keep a theraputic dose ingested for relief and gain of function . I hope the explanation above this gives someone a new way of looking at this very senstive topic . I value everyone elses opinion too . I believe patients whom suffer everyday realize how terrible that is will make proper saftey considerations .

The Medicinal Cannabis Drivers Prayer .

Dear Power that watches over us

Grant us a steady hand , mind , and watchful eye

That none ever be injured or hurt as we travel

We are medical patients with medicinal need

We have our herbal comfort many do not understand

Help us assess ourselves each time we desire to get behind the wheel

That we will follow all common sense law

That never will injury or death result from our actions

Dear power that gave us life

We promise to protect your loving gift .

To never drive not understanding the effects of our state of health and medicinal items

We pledge if and when we do drive to do so with loving concern

To always conduct ourselves so as to protect from distress or anxiety those whom share our road

We pray for the healing power of acceptance , cooperation and brotherhood in our Nation

We pray for equal access to education , medical care and work by abillity within our communities

We are patients

Looking at the data, a 2011 meta-analysis of nine studies related to marijuana use and motor vehicle crashes yielded a summary odds ratio of 2.66 (95% confidence interval, 2.07-3.41). The risk of crash involvement increased in a dose-response fashion.

http://epirev.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/10/04/epirev.mxr017.short?rss=1

A 2008, report by AAA regarding cell phone use while driving reported a 4.1 odds ratio of having a motor vehicle accident.

http://epirev.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2011/10/04/epirev.mxr017.short?rss=1

So, while cannabis use has been shown to increase ones risk of involvement in a motor vehicle accident, it has also been demonstrated to be less dangerous than using a cell phone while driving.

HEADS UP: You need to make a reservation before you vend there. Ask me how I know this. :roadrage:

yeah was it a tuesday by chance? they are closed sunday and monday so tuesdays are super packed. Great place just left there this morning, and it was kind of dead today.

Archived