Disgusted With The State Address And Town Hall Mtg.

Well, we have been ignored again!!! A bunch of us wrote in to the town hall meeting and there was no mention what so ever about ANY of our issues. The voters NEED to know what is happening!!!! NOW is the perfect opportunity to be heard. PLEASE write in to the news stations about this. Our side NEEDS to be heard. We are on the verge of loosing the rights that the MMMA gave us. NO ONE else is going to stand up for us. The voters NEED to know that the bill that THEY voted in is about to be drastically changed!!!!

PLEASE WRITE YOUR NEWS STATIONS!!!!!!

Well, we have been ignored again!!! A bunch of us wrote in to the town hall meeting and there was no mention what so ever about ANY of our issues. The voters NEED to know what is happening!!!! NOW is the perfect opportunity to be heard. PLEASE write in to the news stations about this. Our side NEEDS to be heard. We are on the verge of loosing the rights that the MMMA gave us. NO ONE else is going to stand up for us. The voters NEED to know that the bill that THEY voted in is about to be drastically changed!!!!

You have hit the nail squarely on the head, Governor Snyder is a coward this is serious issue with plenty of Michigan voters and he won't even talk about it!!! What does he think that it will just go away?

So as of today I am preparing a press release to go out to all the state news agencies and some national ones too. It will be titled " STATE OF MICHIGAN HEADING UP 10 MILLION DOLLAR FRAUD SCHEME" this will detail how the state has dragged their feet on implementing the law and how the AG's office got 10 million dollar increase to his budget last year and another 5 million increase this year. Anyone that would like to help add to this press release please chime in here and lets show the press what they have been doing behind closed doors!!! I will bring up the fact the the increase in Schuettes budgets are very close to the amounts the program in generating.........Do you think the money we spend for protections from the state is being used to persecute and scare patients?

You have hit the nail squarely on the head, Governor Snyder is a coward this is serious issue with plenty of Michigan voters and he won't even talk about it!!! What does he think that it will just go away?

So as of today I am preparing a press release to go out to all the state news agencies and some national ones too. It will be titled " STATE OF MICHIGAN HEADING UP 10 MILLION DOLLAR FRAUD SCHEME" this will detail how the state has dragged their feet on implementing the law and how the AG's office got 10 million dollar increase to his budget last year and another 5 million increase this year. Anyone that would like to help add to this press release please chime in here and lets show the press what they have been doing behind closed doors!!! I will bring up the fact the the increase in Schuettes budgets are very close to the amounts the program in generating.........Do you think the money we spend for protections from the state is being used to persecute and scare patients?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been working on something like that all day! Problem is, writers block. I like what you have written better than anything I have come up with. This is EXACTLY what we need! What do you want me to do to help? It stinks, I am usually a pretty decent writer, but my mind is going in so many directions with this and I am SO angry that I cant seem to get out what I want. Please take the lead on this and I am behind you 100%. Just let me know what you need :).

COME ON FOLKS!!! NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME!!!! PLEASE JUMP ON BOARD!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been working on something like that all day! Problem is, writers block. I like what you have written better than anything I have come up with. This is EXACTLY what we need! What do you want me to do to help? It stinks, I am usually a pretty decent writer, but my mind is going in so many directions with this and I am SO angry that I cant seem to get out what I want. Please take the lead on this and I am behind you 100%. Just let me know what you need :).

COME ON FOLKS!!! NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME!!!! PLEASE JUMP ON BOARD!!!!

Thanks I really wanted to come up with a title that would catch everyones attention and I'm sure 10 million in fraud will do just that, I was going to start it with the definition of Fraud so no one can deny what they are doing is fraud!!! When someone pays for a product or service and the person supplying the product or service does not provide it then that is considered fraud. So the State of Michigan is charging us $100 for a service of protections and privacy from LEO and then they don't issue the card that gives you the protects in 21 days..........THIS IS FRAUD PLAN AND SIMPLE. If anyone of us would do this in the business world we would be charged with fraud and put out of business, so why should the state of Michigan be any different. I'm sure if we could afford to take this to a US Federal court they would loose in a heartbeat!!! This doesn't even matter that it is MMJ, when you charge for a serivce and don't provide it, then that is Fraud and Governor Snyder has to take the rap for this he is in charge!!!

Really good ideas guys - I was thinkingI'd write something short, like why is there such a big disconnect between Schuette's agenda against mm and the Governor refusing to even discuss it in his town hall, despite several requests. And I"d include a link to the townhall page with the mm people asking him to discuss MM... and send our Petition to the Gov to reporters etc. Is that making sense? I'm pretty frazzled too.

Really good ideas guys - I was thinkingI'd write something short, like why is there such a big disconnect between Schuette's agenda against mm and the Governor refusing to even discuss it in his town hall, despite several requests. And I"d include a link to the townhall page with the mm people asking him to discuss MM... and send our Petition to the Gov to reporters etc. Is that making sense? I'm pretty frazzled too.

It does make sense and I like it (man!!! why won't my brain work!?!?!?). This NEEDS to happen!! We are voters and we deserve to be acknowledged!! He is a coward plain and simple!! Medical marijuana has been the number 1 topic in the news. There is no reason that this issue should not have been addressed!

OH WOW! How about this idea????? We try to find a news station that will do a sit down interview with MMJ patients so that we can explain to the general public how this works and what is happening????? We can dispel some of these BS myths about MMJ. People can see that we are not a group of "pot heads" we are human beings who are sick and we are being denied our right to medical treatment! THIS IS BS AND PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's an idea. We could find out what his schedule is and picket. I suspect that would make it on the news too. What we need is a bunch of groups so that wherever he is going to speak we can make an appearance. If he wants to be nasty I say we return the favor!! Only difference is that WE will stay within the law when we do.

Thanks I really wanted to come up with a title that would catch everyones attention and I'm sure 10 million in fraud will do just that, I was going to start it with the definition of Fraud so no one can deny what they are doing is fraud!!! When someone pays for a product or service and the person supplying the product or service does not provide it then that is considered fraud. So the State of Michigan is charging us $100 for a service of protections and privacy from LEO and then they don't issue the card that gives you the protects in 21 days..........THIS IS FRAUD PLAN AND SIMPLE. If anyone of us would do this in the business world we would be charged with fraud and put out of business, so why should the state of Michigan be any different. I'm sure if we could afford to take this to a US Federal court they would loose in a heartbeat!!! This doesn't even matter that it is MMJ, when you charge for a serivce and don't provide it, then that is Fraud and Governor Snyder has to take the rap for this he is in charge!!!

State of Michigan is charging us $100 for a service of protections and privacy from LEO and then they don't issue the card that gives you the protects in 21 days.

i understand but the card wont help you inn court their has not been one person yet to be able to use it so what good is it look at are case almost 3 years now and yes we were legal locked up under plants still can use the card

this sound like a good case for a Lawyer to see if we all can sue the State and give us are money back

now soon Leo will have are names and address that is not why i got legal people were scared back inn 2009 because they thought that this would not happen :notfair:

the Governor wont here are cry no time soon

It does make sense and I like it (man!!! why won't my brain work!?!?!?). This NEEDS to happen!! We are voters and we deserve to be acknowledged!! He is a coward plain and simple!! Medical marijuana has been the number 1 topic in the news. There is no reason that this issue should not have been addressed!

OH WOW! How about this idea????? We try to find a news station that will do a sit down interview with MMJ patients so that we can explain to the general public how this works and what is happening????? We can dispel some of these BS myths about MMJ. People can see that we are not a group of "pot heads" we are human beings who are sick and we are being denied our right to medical treatment! THIS IS BS AND PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should def set up some sort of media blitz,start with your local papers folks as we try to figure out how the media can interview pt's and their stories.

Plus, we want to hear from you. What do you think about this issue? Post your comments below.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/sound_off/fox-2-focus-the-medical-pot-debate-20101110-wpms

And we should be pushing the CHANGE.ORG PETITION ! over 1500 signatures in less than 48 hours. This petition is lead in story for any reporter "garnering National Attention, National Petition draws attention to some unsavory changes House Republicans are seeking in Michigan and what some are calling, unconstitutional invasion of privacy. I mean the stuff writes itself and will make NO SENSE to any citizen that is informed it will make the streets MORE unsafe. They can make way more money and keep all their cops with taxation and regulation. BUT THEY TURN A BLIND EYE to the will AND SAFETY of Michigan Citizens.

STOP ANY COP FROM KICKING IN ANY DOOR WITH NO LEGAL RECOURSE AND POLICE GETTING OUR ADDRESSES

First they took our guns: No medical marijuana patient can own a gun (make raids safer)

Now they want to give out the names of patients/caregivers to the jurisdiction LEO.

Now they want to kick in any door and can not be sued.

All against the will of the 63% of the States residents who voted for our law in 1998.

"sORRY LADY, WRONG HOUSE. wE'RE CHASING DANGEROUS, KILLER MARIJUANA SMOKERS"

Please stand with us to stop brutal home invasions and share. We have a republican house and a governor here in Michigan that would rather make our streets less safe for all citizens than tax and regulate and keep the police on the street.

Why? They are chasing away the tax base to allow more cities to be taken over by Emergency Financial managers who then fire everyone and privatize while the Koch brothers wait to take over the State for their Playground they are already working on in benton harbor.

No One should participate in a state sanctioned program only to be sold out to cops thirsty for forfeiture revenue.

Thanks Everyone

State of Michigan is charging us $100 for a service of protections and privacy from LEO and then they don't issue the card that gives you the protects in 21 days.

i understand but the card wont help you inn court their has not been one person yet to be able to use it so what good is it look at are case almost 3 years now and yes we were legal locked up under plants still can use the card

I know Bob that it won't help you once your in the system but if you have a card with a # you can be verified by LEO which hopefully will keep you out of the system. I know you and Torey have been through hell for 3 years and it just isn't right. What I'm hoping to do here is put enough pressure on the Governor so that he will have to do something with the program because of all the bad press this will bring. And if I can help stop them from locking up more Bob and Torey's then we will have accomplished some good, but to do nothing and allow the State to not issue cards in a timely matter is criminal in my book.

And we should be pushing the CHANGE.ORG PETITION ! over 1500 signatures in less than 48 hours. This petition is lead in story for any reporter "garnering National Attention, National Petition draws attention to some unsavory changes House Republicans are seeking in Michigan and what some are calling, unconstitutional invasion of privacy. I mean the stuff writes itself and will make NO SENSE to any citizen that is informed it will make the streets MORE unsafe. They can make way more money and keep all their cops with taxation and regulation. BUT THEY TURN A BLIND EYE to the will AND SAFETY of Michigan Citizens.

STOP ANY COP FROM KICKING IN ANY DOOR WITH NO LEGAL RECOURSE AND POLICE GETTING OUR ADDRESSES

First they took our guns: No medical marijuana patient can own a gun (make raids safer)

Now they want to give out the names of patients/caregivers to the jurisdiction LEO.

All against the will of the 63% of the States residents who voted for our law in 1998.

Please stand with us to stop brutal home invasions and share. We have a republican house and a governor here in Michigan that would rather make our streets less safe for all citizens than tax and regulate and keep the police on the street.

Why? They are chasing away the tax base to allow more cities to be taken over by Emergency Financial managers who then fire everyone and privatize while the Koch brothers wait to take over the State for their Playground they are already working on in benton harbor.

No One should participate in a state sanctioned program only to be sold out to cops thirsty for forfeiture revenue.

Thanks Everyone

Great idea on the CHANGE.ORG PETITION I will make sure to add it into the press release, I am making a press release that will open some eyes big time, it really should be very interesting if I can get anyone to pick it up and do some investigative reporting. The State of Michigan has dropped the ball big time on this law when you look at other states with MMJ the State of Michigan is playing double jeopardy with the lives of patients in this state. And just as our Governor has said the people of this state should demand accountability!!! So I am going to demand accountability from the person in charge of this state, Governor Snyder.

we should def set up some sort of media blitz,start with your local papers folks as we try to figure out how the media can interview pt's and their stories.

It's in the works brother, I guess the draw back to what has to be done is that we make our Great State of Michigan look like cow dung on a National level but then 12 year olds could do a better job of processing applications and getting cards out in a timely many too.

Great idea on the CHANGE.ORG PETITION I will make sure to add it into the press release, I am making a press release that will open some eyes big time, it really should be very interesting if I can get anyone to pick it up and do some investigative reporting. The State of Michigan has dropped the ball big time on this law when you look at other states with MMJ the State of Michigan is playing double jeopardy with the lives of patients in this state. And just as our Governor has said the people of this state should demand accountability!!! So I am going to demand accountability from the person in charge of this state, Governor Snyder.

Please include help.repeal.org and the fact that we are working to get enough signatures together to get on the 2012 ballot! This is not something that can be done on line in order for it to have any legal bearing.

Thanks Everyone

Pisst the law was passed in 2008

Archived