Contractors

oldgrowth

Long time member, new poster.

Curious if anyone maintains a list of know cannabis friendly contractors. I will need a new furnace and water heater this spring, and although I am compliant with the law (locked room, etc) our current government (especially the AG) has me fearful to let just anyone into my basement. In addition, I prefer to give my business to those who hold similar views wrt cannabis.

I suspect there are others out there that fear letting strangers into their homes as well.

TIA!

A list would be a great idea.

My friend (neighbor for 11 years) is a patient and owns his own pest control company. He wiped mites and gnats out of his caregivers garden and has been helping out with other people's grows. Winter is his downtime so he is happy to have the business. Good guy, dependable, trustworthy, etc.

If anyone wants his contact info just PM me.

i no longer hold any licensing, but can deal with the water heater if needed.

area your in will also make abit of a difference, more populated areas would have more likely a change to get a mmj friendly contractor.

most the contractors i have worked with thru the years were mostly all cannabis friendly. i would look to the ones that are a self owned business. work for themselves. they understand privacy in most cases.

i no longer hold any licensing, but can deal with the water heater if needed.

area your in will also make abit of a difference, more populated areas would have more likely a change to get a mmj friendly contractor.

most the contractors i have worked with thru the years were mostly all cannabis friendly. i would look to the ones that are a self owned business. work for themselves. they understand privacy in most cases.

Thanks Timmahh,

I'm in North Oakland County. Thanks for the tip on looking for a small owner/installer type company. Makes sense. I think that would be better for security as well.

D&R heating and cooling in Pinckney (Livingston County) is pretty friendly. I had one of their techs in my basement a couple months ago. His quote "eh... We are seeing that alot these days. No biggie. Let me get started." He was very professional and fast and I never had a worry after he left. Honestly, he really didnt seem to care about my garden. He just did his job and went on his way. He never asked a single question either. Medcnman

D&R heating and cooling in Pinckney (Livingston County) is pretty friendly. I had one of their techs in my basement a couple months ago. His quote "eh... We are seeing that alot these days. No biggie. Let me get started." He was very professional and fast and I never had a worry after he left. Honestly, he really didnt seem to care about my garden. He just did his job and went on his way. He never asked a single question either. Medcnman

Yeh, I'm probably worrying over nothing. I suspect most of the techs at any shop are cannabis friendly.

Thanks.

Archived