Petitions To Legalize Marijuana

OGEMAW COUNTY

I was thinking about it. People on here have been talking about petitions and what not, but does anybody know where to go or who to talk to so sign them? I have petitions to put an end to marijuana prohibition. We have a REALLY good chance to get this on the ballot but, we need signatures! So, I figured I would start this thread so that everyone who is circulating these petitions can post where they are and that way people can find us!!!

If you are in Ogemaw county and you want to sign this petition, PM me and we can make arangements to get your signature :)!!

If you are a petitioner. please post the county you are in so that people can find you. :)

Oh, and for more information on the petition or the proposed law, check out help.repealtoday.org

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

need a place to get petitions downriver! or if someone can send me a folder with some via mail that would be awesome! just pm i will give you an adress

You can get petitions at help.repealtoday.org where you can fill out their volunteer sheet and they will send you what you need. The only requirement is that you MUST be registered to vote.

If ANYBODY thinks they can get even a couple of signatures PLEASE, PLEASE sign up at help.repealtoday.com . It's going to take an army to make this happen and we need to be able to reach every part of Michigan. If you have any trouble signing up, please send me a PM and I will help you get things sorted out.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have petitions in Berrien county and we are going to be at the Marriott hotel on Mall dr in Benton Harbor at the doctor clinic for folks to come and sign. We will also be hitting several spots around the area. If you would like to help or just sign then please pm me here and on the club website.

Western Washtenaw county.

Got them here.

Understand this .. Bill Schuette would LOVE to put you in JAIL for election law violation.

Be careful to do this right.

When you sign at the bottom of the sheet, you are claiming that you watched every signature take place. So DON'T SHARE SHEETS AND DON'T PASS THEM BACK AND FORTH. You MUST have watched every person sign that sheet. You have a helper? Have them use their own sheet.

DON'T change anything. In fact, write the county name at the top of the sheet, fill out the bottom part and NOTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN. nada .. zero .. zip. Don't TOUCH that area that voters will be signing. THEY fill in name, address, date. NO HELPING.

If you run into a blind person, call for help in how to work the situation.

http://www.aclumich.org/sites/default/files/Petitioning%20Rights%20-%20Final.pdf

Read that from the ACLU. We don't need people jammed up from any BS tricks.

You can get petitions at help.repealtoday.org where you can fill out their volunteer sheet and they will send you what you need. The only requirement is that you MUST be registered to vote.

If ANYBODY thinks they can get even a couple of signatures PLEASE, PLEASE sign up at help.repealtoday.com . It's going to take an army to make this happen and we need to be able to reach every part of Michigan. If you have any trouble signing up, please send me a PM and I will help you get things sorted out.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up but haven't received anything except emails telling about meetings where people can pick up packets & get training but they're far away from me. I emailed them yesterday, asking if anyone will be coming up to my county eventually to do training.

Yes we need petitions, I signed up also, I did this back in 2000 its was called PRA 2000 also, and we seemd to have a much better set up with Greg S on this matter,, and we still did not get the amount we needed, Remember folks.. to get the MMMA on the ballot, we had paid gatherers we dont have this now

https://help.repealtoday.org/contact.cfm call them donate and get them to mail out petitions thanks

I signed up but haven't received anything except emails telling about meetings where people can pick up packets & get training but they're far away from me. I emailed them yesterday, asking if anyone will be coming up to my county eventually to do training.

Central MI .. AS in Mt P? If I make my UP run the Mac Bridge is the half way mark for me .. (turn left and drive for another four hours ..)

So central might be anywhere between.

Yes we need petitions, I signed up also, I did this back in 2000 its was called PRA 2000 also, and we seemd to have a much better set up with Greg S on this matter,, and we still did not get the amount we needed, Remember folks.. to get the MMMA on the ballot, we had paid gatherers we dont have this now

https://help.repealtoday.org/contact.cfm call them donate and get them to mail out petitions thanks

:) Can't hand you petitions through the monitor. :)

Where do you need them? I have some in front of me right now.

FB page.

where are you in case someone over there reads this.

http://www.facebook.com/repealtoday?sk=info

Central MI .. AS in Mt P? If I make my UP run the Mac Bridge is the half way mark for me .. (turn left and drive for another four hours ..)

So central might be anywhere between.

FB page.

where are you in case someone over there reads this.

http://www.facebook....altoday?sk=info

I'm, about half hr sw from Mt. P.; I could meet someone along 127 or 131 if anyone is coming my way... pm me for more info ;)

Also Remember to fill them out proper, please be registered to vote , PB i am going to email the campaign and donate some funds to get the Petitions to the UP this county anyway, lets get this going, Michigan needs to step up. or we will be pushed down, thanks

I delivered about a thousand sheets to the UP about a week ago. So I just need to know where to direct you to.

They are already there.

As far as the donation .. Please do. We need to get more printed up and need the funds to have them printed.

It's like this .. $20 will enable 200 sheets to be printed. (assuming $0.10 each) That lets up to 3000 people to sign.

$20 to enable 3000 signatures.

Also Remember to fill them out proper, please be registered to vote , PB i am going to email the campaign and donate some funds to get the Petitions to the UP this county anyway, lets get this going, Michigan needs to step up. or we will be pushed down, thanks

Send you a PM with a UP phone number.

Mark is waiting for your call.

Hey everyone! I've been watching the forum for a while, looking for a way to effectively help out. I thought getting the word out on a site as powerful as reddit might help our cause. I also posted links to the email-o-matic, and change.org petition. Hope everyone approves. I would love to do anything I can to help the cause for anyone who can benefit from marijuana, medical, and otherwise.

Here is the link:http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/opwk0/legalize_pot_in_michigan_petition_drive_under_way/

I realize r/trees is not the most conservative community of medical/recreational marijuana activism, but I believe everyone has a part in this fight. Everyone's rights are at risk.

Archived