Checking Status Of Card?

TheBeagle
Message added by dwkl

Please note the dates.  This is site has much history through out the process of medical marijuana and legalization regulation and reform.

A week and a half? So about 10 days, well unfortunately you will not hear anything for about 4-5 months if you're lucky. Only another 140 or so days before you get your actual card. Keep a copy of all of the paperwork you sent in, and get a copy of your cancelled check, and wait. To be safe, you should have 21 days from the date they cashed your check.

Then you can start using your paperwork. Unless of course you get a rejection letter before that. But if you messed up the paperwork, they are supposed to contact you within the 21 days.

Cedar

A week and a half? So about 10 days, well unfortunately you will not hear anything for about 4-5 months if you're lucky. Only another 140 or so days before you get your actual card. Keep a copy of all of the paperwork you sent in, and get a copy of your cancelled check, and wait. To be safe, you should have 21 days from the date they cashed your check.

Then you can start using your paperwork. Unless of course you get a rejection letter before that. But if you messed up the paperwork, they are supposed to contact you within the 21 days.

Cedar

I have copies of all my paperwork and I have a printed copy of the cashed check below is what i have copies of printed

this all i need? check and paperwork? feb 4th will be my 21 days

I didnt send the paperwork myself the clinic i went to sent out the info so im not sure if it was sent cert. Went to Higher Learning Clinic

post-23480-0-20262800-1327126351_thumb.gif

post-23480-0-78976200-1327126384_thumb.gif

Edited by TheBeagle

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, you will just the card in the mail after waiting for ever. I think mine came 5.5 months after I had the check cashed. It sucks. i am surprised everyone is up in arms about the laws and yet this disfunctional system continues to fail. Its really something that just takes my breath away. IN Colorado, it cost 35 bucks to cover the admin cost of MMJ cards, not the 100 we pay and they do issue and mail their on time unlike the office in Lansing.

Had patient call today he left message state returned his call 30 min later,I was in shock when he called to tell me. My patient sent wrong disability paper work so had to resend it and he was just scared that he was not in the system. State told him he would have is card in 6 to 8 weeks check was cashed in oct sometime.

Any way to check the status of my Cert? I sent it out week n half ago just want to see what up I havent received anything from them yet no papers no nuthin

Put a sticky note on yor calender, right about the 4th week in July. When you get there, start looking for your card in the mail box. You are on ignore until then. Unless they find a reason to send you a rejection notice. Patients have received them 4 and 5 months after applying.

• 6 years later...