Amendments To The Mma

Fat Freddy

I ll reply in bold and red. I can only agree with a SMALL part of your statment.

and yes we ARE on the same side.

we all have to make our choices, but i would suggest you think very long and consider every option. you have until Nov to make that choice.

i believe the more you ponder your current position, the more you ll be enlightened to the fact, you have infact been someone tarnished by Bull Schuettes very thoughts. He wants us to say, Cant we just smoke a bong and talk it out? he is not talking, he is ACTING> Time for talking was Prior to us Passing the Medical Cannabis Laws. No need to talk about Full out Legalization of cannabis. Cannabis should be as regulated as your lawn growing ability is. ie NOT AT ALL!

WELL SAID!

well im no lawyer, so these are my interpretations. but(not to toot my own horn) i do feel i have a pretty good understand of law, our constitution, our inalienable rights and what our fed and state gov are allowed to do and are not allowed to do. So please dont take my word as gold unless you can agree with it. that must be your honest valition, not just because someone is strong in their conviction on a opinion....

Thru the multitude of times I read, and try to make other understandings, I keep getting drawn back to the fact the law as it is on the books, is very simple to understand, has all the proper I's dotted and T's crossed, and only have a few areas that are questionable as to how things should go, considering their is no direct info on them, ie Dispensaries.....

but as for the Act itself, please go read it, ready it, read it again, and then re read it slower next time. you will see the fact its easy to understand, you just have to be willing to read it through, and make the simple connections the Act has in concernes to who can participate, how they can, how they are protected by the immunities of the Act, wheter or not they are a registered pt/cg of the act.. it is far from fundamentally flawed. and impo, it is so solid, it only leaves one to believe those in legislation and Bull Schuitte are fundamentally flawed if they can not ready a simple black and white docoument and extrapolate the immediate and only outcome that the Act presents.

But in the name of disscussion and full discloser, i hope you dont/didnt feel as if i was attacking you. I truely feel my interpretation is the correct one, so lending credence to BS' bs opinion, by buying into it, for me is no option, and just will not happen, i wont allow it to. So im very explicit if i feel somene has unknowingly drank the KoolAid of Bull Schuitte, and CPR is needed, i just jump on it and get it done.

BS is Exploiting it, and many in the Republican party and even some of the dems want to exploit the entire program. ie, if your on the registry, and Bully Schuitte gets his way, anyone on the list, not terminal, will be considered criminals, taking advantage of the sick and poor, and being soley in it for the money. Dont go no where, we have your name and address and will be around to pick you up, and pick your place clean very soon. Those people that want to exploit those on the list the dont fit the BS idea of DYING PATIENT> Afterall, if your dying tomorrow he dont care if you use pot today, but if you could die next week, i can arrest you today and take your assests and sell them off legally, before you die, just to help relieve you of the burden of having to worry you kids will have to work to clean out your place. Just let Uncle Bill do it for you and them.

look beyond the medical cannabis door. look to the big business and government employees (state, local and federal) to see the faces of those the are really trying to exploit the sick and the terminally ill.

My opinion is the law is clear, the LEOs and BS are just using that as an excuse to keep up the raids and more importantly, the property seizures.

They should consider the intent behind the law - to provide a defense for medical marijuana patients - but they are not. They are still in the mindset that mj is illegal & any excuse they can find to arrest someone and seize their property, they will.

"Locked and Enclosed" - the guy had a lock and enclosed by 4 walls, that should have been good enough to prove he was following the law to his understanding. The prison yards don't have a ceiling / roof. If they want to change the definition of "Locked and Enclosed" to include a roof (or "clarify the law" as BS likes to say) then they should do that as a matter of MDCH or LARA policy or something, NOT through arresting people and making them go through the courts & get their property seized.

My opinion is the law is clear, the Leos and BS are just using that as an excuse to keep up the raids and more importantly, the property seizures.

They should consider the intent behind the law - to provide a defense for medical marijuana patients - but they are not. They are still in the mindset that mj is illegal & any excuse they can find to arrest someone and seize their property, they will.

"Locked and Enclosed" - the guy had a lock and enclosed by 4 walls, that should have been good enough to prove he was following the law to his understanding. The prison yards don't have a ceiling / roof. If they want to change the definition of "Locked and Enclosed" to include a roof (or "clarify the law" as BS likes to say) then they should do that as a matter of MDCH or LARA policy or something, NOT through arresting people and making them go through the courts & get their property seized.

i understand that you are talking about Larry's case but look at ares too we had a lock on are front door (they Leo kicked it inn ) and we also had 21 plants in a locked bedroom Leo even testified that their was a lock but because it was not locked at the time of the raid because i was in the grow room we to can't use the MPP or the MMA Law

are case's are not weather they were locked up good enough But it is about the State winning we and Larry are facing 14 years in jail that is as real as it gets

people need to understand that if you get Raided and go to court you will not NOT be able to use your card

this has not and is not about a lock

Peace From The Front

Bob and Torey

i understand that you are talking about Larry's case but look at ares too we had a lock on are front door (they Leo kicked it inn ) and we also had 21 plants in a locked bedroom Leo even testified that their was a lock but because it was not locked at the time of the raid because i was in the grow room we to can't use the MPP or the MMA Law

are case's are not weather they were locked up good enough But it is about the State winning we and Larry are facing 14 years in jail that is as real as it gets

people need to understand that if you get Raided and go to court you will not NOT be able to use your card

this has not and is not about a lock

Peace From The Front

Bob and Torey

I agree, it's wrong that the courts are not allowing anyone to say that they are MM patients or show their ccards or anything - that's the whole point of the Act - to give Medical Marijuana patients a defense in court. By denying you the right to present that defense, it's a violation of Presumption of Innocence. They should give each side a chance to present a defense, not just say, "you're accused of this crime so you can't use your defense"; it's giving you a penalty before you're even found guilty. A jury should look at both sides and decide. I don't know how they are getting away with it; but of course I'm not a lawyer so I don't even know enough to express my opinion very well.

well im no lawyer, so these are my interpretations. but(not to toot my own horn) i do feel i have a pretty good understand of law, our constitution, our inalienable rights and what our fed and state gov are allowed to do and are not allowed to do. So please dont take my word as gold unless you can agree with it. that must be your honest valition, not just because someone is strong in their conviction on a opinion....

Thru the multitude of times I read, and try to make other understandings, I keep getting drawn back to the fact the law as it is on the books, is very simple to understand, has all the proper I's dotted and T's crossed, and only have a few areas that are questionable as to how things should go, considering their is no direct info on them, ie Dispensaries.....

but as for the Act itself, please go read it, ready it, read it again, and then re read it slower next time. you will see the fact its easy to understand, you just have to be willing to read it through, and make the simple connections the Act has in concernes to who can participate, how they can, how they are protected by the immunities of the Act, wheter or not they are a registered pt/cg of the act.. it is far from fundamentally flawed. and impo, it is so solid, it only leaves one to believe those in legislation and Bull Schuitte are fundamentally flawed if they can not ready a simple black and white docoument and extrapolate the immediate and only outcome that the Act presents.

But in the name of disscussion and full discloser, i hope you dont/didnt feel as if i was attacking you. I truely feel my interpretation is the correct one, so lending credence to BS' bs opinion, by buying into it, for me is no option, and just will not happen, i wont allow it to. So im very explicit if i feel somene has unknowingly drank the KoolAid of Bull Schuitte, and CPR is needed, i just jump on it and get it done.

BS is Exploiting it, and many in the Republican party and even some of the dems want to exploit the entire program. ie, if your on the registry, and Bully Schuitte gets his way, anyone on the list, not terminal, will be considered criminals, taking advantage of the sick and poor, and being soley in it for the money. Dont go no where, we have your name and address and will around to pick you up, and pick your place clean very soon. Those people that want to exploit those on the list the dont fit the BS idea of DYING PATIENT> Afterall, if your dying tomorrow he dont care if you use pot today, but if you could die next week, i can arrest you today and take your assests and sell them off legally, before you die, just to help relieve you of the burden of having to worry you kids will have to work to clean out your place. Just like Uncle Bill do it for you and them.

look beyond the medical cannabis door. look to the big business and government employees (state, local and federal) to see the faces of those the are really trying to exploit the sick and the terminally ill.

Thank you for your post i read them all

the State knows how to read and i agree that the Law is easy to understand are story has gotten lost in all of this because we are not a dispensary

the courts don't want any one to use their cards and be able to tell the jury because if the jury is to here the truth we all would be FREE i know that you no that we also have been to the C.O.A And were told to go back if front of a jury but thats not happening

There are some outstanding posts here and to some extent inspiring. I would add one thing to the discussion.

I find it absolutely impossible to believe the AG is some kind of loose cannon with an agenda against the MMMA and it's his sole motivation to gut the bill due to whatever reason, and some very interesting ones have been proposed. Instead, I would bet the farm that Snyder was behind this from day one and has been constantly encouraging the AG's attacks. The reasons are a vast topic for another day. I can't believe that Snyder would allow this to happen if he wasn't directing it. The AG is the perfect stooge to play the part of target for any potential voters, a considerable majority, to focus on as Snyder can waltz in and play good cop if things go poorly in the public arena, or take credit if received well.

This whole character of Bill Schuette stinks of classic good cop/bad cop in the making. In my mind, Snyder should be held responsible and any public outcry should be directed directly at him. Certainly the AG can be cited as cause, but it's Snyder that should be accountable for his contemporaries action.

The more this issue continues to revolve around the AG, the less Snyder would be motivated to put an end to it, which he has complete power to do. It seems that a sudden campaign of "This is what your Governor is doing, he doesn't care what you think.." might get a response of higher magnitude than specifically targeting the AG.

I find it beyond curious that Snyder continues to claim he is to busy to even look into this. Instead I see all this as careful political maneuvering by our Republican Governor to take away what we already voted on and have.

he (Snyder) is another front that needs to be pressured... for sure. BS isnt dumb enough to allow himself be pawned. he has intenetions of being Fed AG under Smitt Willard Romney. so to be a patsy today, would undermine his aspirations of tomorrow. I think Snyder could care less really. its one of his non issues. but by NOT standing up for the People, he is still acting against the will of the people, and that should be pointed out, and any penalty the people see fit should be implemneted. Including Impeachment, or indictment if it should come to that.

Schuette is the instigator. he needs to be the main focus, but not the only focus. Snyder should have his feet in the frying pan as well.

I ll reply in bold and red. I can only agree with a SMALL part of your statment.

and yes we ARE on the same side.

we all have to make our choices, but i would suggest you think very long and consider every option. you have until Nov to make that choice.

i believe the more you ponder your current position, the more you ll be enlightened to the fact, you have infact been someone tarnished by Bull Schuettes very thoughts. He wants us to say, Cant we just smoke a bong and talk it out? he is not talking, he is ACTING> Time for talking was Prior to us Passing the Medical Cannabis Laws. No need to talk about Full out Legalization of cannabis. Cannabis should be as regulated as your lawn growing ability is. ie NOT AT ALL!

Yes, the only way we can make ourselves coherent to men like Bill Schuette is to say loudly and clearly: it will be legal for ALL adults.

Archived