Freinds

cujo

they are just people you can add to a sort-of contact list... makes it easier to keep in touch w people. some forums have private gallaries where you can allow only those on your friend list to view... just another tid bit, possibly.

but i would like to know how to add as well... just had another friend send me a request, went to the manage friends menu, clicked the green approved button, got a message saying no pending friend requests... nothing on the list, yet again. seems to be working for other people, but i can't get it to go through on my end. does your's work?

for the gallery... you can go under member's galleries & set up a new folder, then load them... would suggest you go only a pic or two at a time... sometimes the server will time out on you while trying, then you've got to go through the whole thing again.

they are just people you can add to a sort-of contact list... makes it easier to keep in touch w people. some forums have private gallaries where you can allow only those on your friend list to view... just another tid bit, possibly.

but i would like to know how to add as well... just had another friend send me a request, went to the manage friends menu, clicked the green approved button, got a message saying no pending friend requests... nothing on the list, yet again. seems to be working for other people, but i can't get it to go through on my end. does your's work?

for the gallery... you can go under member's galleries & set up a new folder, then load them... would suggest you go only a pic or two at a time... sometimes the server will time out on you while trying, then you've got to go through the whole thing again.

thanks

Archived