Original Amnesia

tooldini

Well I figured it should be better but wanted to check I have only been using 2 gallon smart pots on my other plants and they all end up like 1 main cola LOL kinda like big sticks. Very little branching, was also wondering if that could have anything to do with veg time?

alright that explains what I was thinking, and the fact that until now all my plants have been from seed and some 12/12 from seed which I know is not good and can feel and taste the difference in my buds.

There can be no substitute for training though to get plants bushy. I tend to wait to train when growing from seed as I want to see the plant growing as naturally as possible to choose parents for the next generation. I'll also cut a few clones from all remaining selections (I usually widdle them down from XXX number to 5 fems and 1 male). Once those are rooted and transplanted I'll begin training tests while the mothers/father are flowering.

sounds like fun, thats what I would love to do once I get things working smoothly in my grow room. Only working with 1 400w right now and a 198w Power Compact light which worked great for veg but I rushed them into flower :( I am very interested in the whole breeding aspect but not ready yet. I have twice collected pollen and later dusted a female to get my own seeds a lot of fun for sure.

sounds like fun, thats what I would love to do once I get things working smoothly in my grow room. Only working with 1 400w right now and a 198w Power Compact light which worked great for veg but I rushed them into flower :( I am very interested in the whole breeding aspect but not ready yet. I have twice collected pollen and later dusted a female to get my own seeds a lot of fun for sure.

Yup crossing your own stock creating seeds which keep you self sufficient is a great feeling for a patient . Save the pollen and make that time lost raising quality male plants pay off . I am finding it worth purchasing femanized seeds and am going to try to find some 2 foot established clones soon . Just waiting on my aquarium heaters then good to go . I could start now in a pinch . The whole growing experience is wonderful for patients except for the criminality involved . It is so disturbing their is any question of efficacy . I can't speak for others reality but it is a miracle for me . I feel my life would be threatened by the loss of it in my daily medicinal routine . I really hope to see some patients use side light to grow peppers , tomato's , lettuce or any other organic vegetables and herbs to emphasize the health benefits of having home based gardens .

It was nice to hear of your joy and enthusiasm about growing your own medicine . Can't replace that healing effect with synthetic pills that are more dangerous , disorienting , and addictive unlike the natural substance .

Archived