Barry County

Do you guys have people going to this?

http://www.ask4direct.com/InfoRead.asp?id=WBCH&InfoID=771706

1/13/2012 - A Discussion on Medical Marijuana - Click here to print this information

A discussion on Michigans Medical Marijuana Law is set for Tuesday January 24th at the Commission on Aging in Hastings. A panel made up of Barry County Circuit Court Judge Amy McDowell, State Representative Michael Callton and Ken Beyer with Michigan Testing Authority will spend up to two hours including fielding questions from the audience going over the Marijuana Law.

The program runs from 7-pm to 9-pm.

(McIntyre 7:30pm)

Do you guys have people going to this?

http://www.ask4direct.com/InfoRead.asp?id=WBCH&InfoID=771706

1/13/2012 - A Discussion on Medical Marijuana - Click here to print this information

A discussion on Michigans Medical Marijuana Law is set for Tuesday January 24th at the Commission on Aging in Hastings. A panel made up of Barry County Circuit Court Judge Amy McDowell, State Representative Michael Callton and Ken Beyer with Michigan Testing Authority will spend up to two hours including fielding questions from the audience going over the Marijuana Law.

The program runs from 7-pm to 9-pm.

(McIntyre 7:30pm)

I believe that Judge McDowell is the one who ruled recently that a pt. who gave mj to another pt. acted within the Act. If so, we can bet that this discussion will lean our way, so it would be to our advantage to get as many non-believers to attend this event as we can.

Ok Michael Calton is a cosponsor of HB 4850, HB 4851, HB 4854 and HB 4856. This should be pretty interesting seeing how one of these bills restricts transfers and this Judge has ruled that is within the confines of the law. I'm going to try and make this tonight Joe and I will hammer this Rep on the implementation of this law.

Archived