How Long Will It Last?

TheBeagle

Ok here is my situation Im currently on a year probation, Iv done about 5 6 months now (trying to get off early) I will be legal in about 10 days (By Paper), Now if I cannot Get an early Release from prob ,I will still be legal either way i just cannot medicate, so what i have planned it Since i will be legal i was thinking about stocking up untill im off probation, I plan on using Glass Jars to store my Meds, and put them in my closet (no Light) How long will my Meds last before going Sour/bad/dried up? will it last at least 6 months? if not longer?

Ok here is my situation Im currently on a year probation, Iv done about 5 6 months now (trying to get off early) I will be legal in about 10 days (By Paper), Now if I cannot Get an early Release from prob ,I will still be legal either way i just cannot medicate, so what i have planned it Since i will be legal i was thinking about stocking up untill im off probation, I plan on using Glass Jars to store my Meds, and put them in my closet (no Light) How long will my Meds last before going Sour/bad/dried up? will it last at least 6 months? if not longer?

are you crazy? no one is Legal we use to think that 3 years ago but not now we have seen the light and the court rooms if any body thinks they are legal just go 1 time to a court room and that will make you change your mind about growing Medical Marihuana

Vanderbutts case look it up

Peace From The Front

beagle,you can use a vacuum packer,with an attachment for jars, to seal your meds...i believe mold won't grow in a vacuum,but i still would make sure meds are dry...anyway i've got meds that are at least a year old,that are just dandy...i vacuum seal them ,put them a styrofoam cooler in a cool place,when i want a little i pop the lid,take a little out and reseal the jar..i can't think of a better way to keep your meds....works for me..lol..bp

• 2 weeks later...

beagle,you can use a vacuum packer,with an attachment for jars, to seal your meds...i believe mold won't grow in a vacuum,but i still would make sure meds are dry...anyway i've got meds that are at least a year old,that are just dandy...i vacuum seal them ,put them a styrofoam cooler in a cool place,when i want a little i pop the lid,take a little out and reseal the jar..i can't think of a better way to keep your meds....works for me..lol..bp

I was thinking of doing this . Been looking on ebay and amazon to get a idea of which machine is best and most affordable for occasional use . I know you have to have special lids and a adapter to do mason jar's . Jelly Jars are the ones recommended for Medical Cannabis Patients . Can you comment on what equipment is best . I guess the market leader in this space is a company that sells under the FoodSaver Brand . You can vacuum pack and freeze some items last up to 5 years and you can prepare meals from stored food too but I am not sure if you can just puncture the bag and microwave them . That may help patients who can have meals prepared and set in storage for reheating besides keeping a non interrupted supply safe and secure from deterioration , mold and thus turning into dust . This is a perishable crop .

Edited by Croppled1

in my humble experience...

i have read and found now to be true..cannabis when properly dried reaches its most desirable smoking potential at the six month mark. i have only just recently tried this theroy with some of Tarzans world famous Bubba kush that was bestowed upon me by the gift gods after i helped him do some work on his home back in late July....

i just ingested it this last weekend...

it was arguably the best smoke i have had as of yet.... i know docs bubba is good anyways, but at 6 months...it was smooth, mellow, and had a very nice pain relief effect that i will crave from now on...

trick and trouble is keeping it around that long LOL

good luck beagle...but yes...6 months is no problem, and if in a vacuum sealed glass jar i should think you could easily go over a year....

keep it dark, and humidity in check.... put a mini humidity sensor in there, and add a cap of water in the bottom if it gets too dry....

like a fine cigar, it should easily last years in a humidor...

however..be aware...while on probation, here where i live in Iosco county, you are not allowed in the vicinity of cannabis, so to even grow it would be an offense that could end you in jail.

good luck best wishes

peace