Mmj And Anxiety

I just came across this article on the website Health Central. At the end it asks for feedback from people with anxiety problems who use mmj. Thought I'd share this with y'all.

http://www.healthcentral.com/anxiety/c/84292/149300/marijuana-anxiety/?ic=506011

Anxiety, which is a condition that I have, can be helped by the correct kind of Marijuana. Use the wrong type though and it can make it worse.

Anxiety, which is a condition that I have, can be helped by the correct kind of Marijuana. Use the wrong type though and it can make it worse.

THC induces anxiety. CBD is anti-anxiety. The terpenes also play a role. Each patient will most likely prefer a particular ratio depending upon their individual biochemistry and the effects they are seeking to achieve.

i think it just stands to reason that mj would combat anxiety. you don't see people high on marijuana running and screaming through the streets.

when you start talking anxiety as in panic attacks, then that is something i don't think a lot of people can relate to. i, myself, have never had to suffer through it. we all have anxiety at certain times, but a panic attacks are a different breed of animal. it's not just "ooooo, oooo, what am i going to do," it's a "get the eff out my way, i don't know where to go, what to do, i'm mother effing freaking out and can't breathe" kind of thing. there are different levels, of course, but if you see someone who for no obvious reason is freaking out like they're 100 feet under water and drowning, or falling from an airplane 2 miles in the sky without a parachute, they might be having a panic attack.

i'm not saying it's that bad for everyone who suffers from it, but for some it could be even worse; nor am i judging anyone's condition. i personally don't care, but i do feel for those who suffer from it.

i've had some stuff that i definitely wouldn't want if i were to ever have a panic attack, though! you definitely don't want the "get your arse up and move" stuff!

Archived