Probation And My Card.

TaintedEvil

Hi there MMMA community. I just have a few quick questions. I am on probation right now until April, and I haven't been medicating, I have just been trying to get through April without using cannabis because I dont want to screw up my 7411 deal that my lawyer got me. Now its no big deal for me but one of my buddies keeps telling me that if I have my card I am allowed to use it on probation. I don't actually have my paperwork sent into the state but I have it sitting right here in front of me, ready to send in with a check to the state. I just never sent it in because I needed the money for other things and because I figured it wouldn't help while I'm on probation anyway, but I went to the doctor just so I could have it for when I get off probation. But the court specifically said: "no use of marijuana with or without a prescription" under the parameters of my probation. So the question I am asking is:

Is this true? If I show my PO my paperwork (because I don't have my card yet), will she let me use cannabis or not?

Another question is, with my charges and my probation, will it affect whether or not they will accept my application? Could I be denied because of this record (which is only court record and not on public record if I complete probation without a hitch).

Thanks for your time, Tainted.

Hi there MMMA community. I just have a few quick questions. I am on probation right now until April, and I haven't been medicating, I have just been trying to get through April without using cannabis because I dont want to screw up my 7411 deal that my lawyer got me. Now its no big deal for me but one of my buddies keeps telling me that if I have my card I am allowed to use it on probation. I don't actually have my paperwork sent into the state but I have it sitting right here in front of me, ready to send in with a check to the state. I just never sent it in because I needed the money for other things and because I figured it wouldn't help while I'm on probation anyway, but I went to the doctor just so I could have it for when I get off probation. But the court specifically said: "no use of marijuana with or without a prescription" under the parameters of my probation. So the question I am asking is:

Is this true? If I show my PO my paperwork (because I don't have my card yet), will she let me use cannabis or not?

Another question is, with my charges and my probation, will it affect whether or not they will accept my application? Could I be denied because of this record (which is only court record and not on public record if I complete probation without a hitch).

Thanks for your time, Tainted.

Oh the 7411 deal

Archived