Mocc Farmers Market

ProPlayer420

Mocc Community Farmers Market Feburary 6th, 2012 5pm-9pm

420-1.jpg

16831 E 12 Mile Rd

Roseville, MI 48066

ADMISSION FREE TO MOCC MEMBERS

Non members pay $5.00

Members caregiver tables are $50.00 - Non Members caregivers table are $60.00. All product must be labeled with your name on it!!! Caregivers must arrive at least 1 hour early of entry time.

Only patients & caregivers allowed in Farmers market !!!! Caregivers who are vending enter through the side door on the EAST side of building. This will only be open 1 hour prior to opening. Once we open, then its up to the MOCC Board if you will be allowed in depending on how late you are or if you made prior arrangements.

You must have a valid Michigan Medical Marijuana Patient or Caregivers Card or Valid Paperwork and State ID to get in! NO EXCEPTIONS!! Friends or Family will not be allowed in doors.

They may wait for you outside in cars if your not going to be staying.

Paper work needed, Copy of DR. recommendation, copy of cashed check, or money order info. Valid State ID. and a 3rd piece of id such as library card, credit cards, etc etc. We SCRUTINIZE ALL WITH PAPER WROK. Please don't forget any.

Clones will be inspected by our USB SCOPES and plants with bugs will not be allowed in building. MOCC prefers if you have your clones secured either in cage or box. No plants bigger then 24" please.

Medication tent will be available if we have enough volunteers to set up! This month Feb 6th we have enough volunteers. Medication tent will be set up. Remember to dress warm. We do have heaters but still can be a little chilly for some.

Complimentry Coffee, Tea, and donuts or bagels will be served.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife got me a killer usb scope of amazon for like 35 shipped :thumbsu:

Was it 400x for that price. Cheapest we could find were these at amazon that were 800x. with some great software to use to capture some good still shots or video.

here's the ones we got. I think they will go for around 50 bucks out the door from the club. Gotta make a few dollars for the club plus you won't have to wait. :)

heres the link to buy from amazon

31yhDKfQWRL.jpgbluecheese3.jpg

Was it 400x for that price. Cheapest we could find were these at amazon that were 800x. with some great software to use to capture some good still shots or video.

here's the ones we got. I think they will go for around 50 bucks out the door from the club. Gotta make a few dollars for the club plus you won't have to wait. :)

31yhDKfQWRL.jpgbluecheese3.jpg

Reminder, next Monday the 6th, farmers market in Roseville. see ya there

I am so happy to see this starting with this fine group.. I love the farmers market.. This is truley the intent of the law if you ask this layman.. MOCC ROCKS!! Thank you and be safe brothers and sisters..

Annie, you are welcome to come down! Actually the MOCC has plenty of experience with farmer's markets - dating back to '09! It is a club privilege to attend the MOCC farmer's market (membership required) - the club dues and door donations fund the hall rentals for the farmer's market and social events. The club believes that compassion is many things - teaching, mentoring, facilitating, social, economic, spiritual, and community activism.

Its true, if the intent of the MMMAct was for patient and caregiver rights- the clubs have to be about the patient and caregivers. I know many people have visions of california or colorado marijuana type structure - but Michigan intends to be different.

DN

They call it an "endoscope". Can't say I'd like having this put up my butt!

Anyway, that particular model is not in stock. But there seem to be tons of USB scopes anywhere from $30 on up to $100s (Amazon, eBay...) I'm gonna continue the conversation over here: Need Shopping Advice For Optics

z

Archived