Will Work For Cannabis

Title says it all, bad harvest last time, and as we just bought a house funds are tight, I am hoping I can barter services for meds, I am a great handy man on homes for most general repairs etc, awesome trimmer, pretty much just don't want to ask for freebies, but I am in need for the nextcpl months any help would be greatly appreciated. I can also provide references on my work, and my trustworthiness.

Mods if this is in the wrong are I apologize, and plz feel free to move to a more aproporiate spot. Thank you

Keep looking man. I made a post like this last year, and I am still working for my meds while I want on my next harvest. I was even able to pick up a mentor and make a friend in the process.

The 3MA rules!

thats good I hope it works out for me as well. I am down to crumbs and the money to get more just isn't going to be there for awhile. Hopefully someone needs the labor more than the meds still hopeful. thanks dm

That I am, finally getting my floor tiled haha.

I'll also add that if anyone is in a situation where they can't afford to reimburse me anything,but truly NEED workdone,I will always work with ppl.Obviously I understand being ina tight spot.

Archived