Felony Caregiver

BCgrowers

If he is growing for himself, he is not a caregiver. he is a patient that retains plant rights. So yes it is legal for him to grow for himself. If you check his card, it will say "No Caregiver" on back. He is not his own caregiver, he has none.

Also, the felony is only on drug charges (they are trying to change it, but for now it is only drug felonies that exclude you). So if you have a felony for say embezzlement, you could still be a caregiver for someone else.

If the "felon" has gone through the process of having it adjudicated, they can be a caregiver and grow for others. I have a close friend who was convicted of growing in a non medical state, he has had his charges adjudicated and is currently a caregiver here in East Lansing.

must of been the only thing he got in troubble for cuz in michigan you can only have 1 conviction only if more than that no way can it be done, witch also a load of crap, I have a mistorminor for carless driving and cant get my felioney off because of it :notfair::growl: state is the :devil:

mc

yeah and I hope it doesent change

mc

I would like to see this change, I don't think that those of us with felony marijuana charges should be excluded from being a caregiver. I was busted in 1969 for possession of 2 grams of Indiana ditch weed, a felony at the time, so I cannot even caregive for my wife. I have tried to teach her the skills needed, but she just does not have a green thumb, so this has been a struggle for us. Peace ... j.b.

Archived