Space To Rent In Mi/forclosures/barns

MWgrower

I am a few months away from turning 21 and will be adding more patients which means adding more space.

I obviously would like to rent first, as I dont have the capital to buy my own house. Also could look at the possibility of building barns/buying forclosures; but have no idea where to begin to look.

MWgrower.

As a real Estate agent I need to inform you that if you rent a property that is for sale it is still for sale and will have people coming through to view the property unless you get it writing. forclosures take a long time and really just take along time a lot of bs but can be worth it. . I would start with going to realtor.com and look also go to your local realtor and tell them what you are looking for as far as the property. also the first thing you need to do is get approved with a loan so you know how much you can spend. location location location. what does the property offer hard wood trees ect. get the most for your dollar. if you need help just ask I can help anywhere in michigan.

I am a few months away from turning 21 and will be adding more patients which means adding more space.

I obviously would like to rent first, as I dont have the capital to buy my own house. Also could look at the possibility of building barns/buying forclosures; but have no idea where to begin to look.

MWgrower.

MCBREO.COM is a foreclosure website. On the right side of the page, click "Michigan". Type in your zip code and it will bring up listings. I use this site alot. Buying a foreclosure can save you tons of money but as stated before, it can also be a hassle. No bank will approve a mortgage under $25K unless you have certain qualifications. Just know, a $30K mortgage payment would be around $110 dollars a month principle and interest. Then you have taxes, maintenance, utilities......... Right now is the time to buy because an average apartment will run you $600-$800 per month. A rental house could be upwards of $1000 a month. Im not a real estate agent. Im a real estate investor. Having a 20% down payment is going to be key. Figure $2K for closing costs. $700-$1000 for your first year insurance. If you have $5,000-$6,000 cash on hand, you should be able to buy a fairly decent house. If your looking for a foreclosure, start your offer at HALF the asking price. Banks dont lose money on foreclosures because they are backed by our tax dollars! You can always bump your offer up but you can never go down. PM me if you want more strategies. I could go all day on this subject! LOL!! Medcnman.

Archived