The Epa Stops Collecting Data For At Least Three Days

For about three days, the radiation data collected by the EPA stopped being reported.

The information being reported in these charts is from the EPA. Notice the flat lines around the time the IL nuke plant shut down.

This plant "vented" radioactive steam. It seems to have gone directly into Chicago. All EPA charts do NOT show a spike. In fact, all EPA charts show a flat line for a couple of days.

Are they hiding the radiation that was released?

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/net2/Detroit-MI-Real-Time-US-Radiation-Monitoring-Graph.aspx

For about three days, the radiation data collected by the EPA stopped being reported.

The information being reported in these charts is from the EPA. Notice the flat lines around the time the IL nuke plant shut down.

This plant "vented" radioactive steam. It seems to have gone directly into Chicago. All EPA charts do NOT show a spike. In fact, all EPA charts show a flat line for a couple of days.

Are they hiding the radiation that was released?

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/net2/Detroit-MI-Real-Time-US-Radiation-Monitoring-Graph.aspx

I think the problems in Japan have the rest of the nuclear power industry on their toes.

They cannot have any major issues, so the are doing the nasty things that they need to do to ensure they plant doesn't have a major "24 Hour News Cycle" catastrophy.

Better to irradiate population, than risk the bad press.

"Cancer rate spikes due to radiation leaks from my power plant? Bah, that's from contaminated ground water, go bother the Fracking people. Nuclear energy is totally safe."

I think the problems in Japan have the rest of the nuclear power industry on their toes.

They cannot have any major issues, so the are doing the nasty things that they need to do to ensure they plant doesn't have a major "24 Hour News Cycle" catastrophy.

Better to irradiate population, than risk the bad press.

"Cancer rate spikes due to radiation leaks from my power plant? Bah, that's from contaminated ground water, go bother the Fracking people. Nuclear energy is totally safe."

This is an intentional falsification of public information by our government.

They are lying about our radiation exposure. They are adjusting the data all the time. I've seen it over and over again.

If it seems to be spiking, the information is adjusted to look better.

In this case, they seem to have just turned the collectors off. Just in time to "vent." They deliberately dumped radiation and turned off the detectors.

why can't i seem to find any stories on this???

seriously... i just did a search "illinois radiation leak"... through 4 pages & one article relating to it out of shanghai...???

that's just a trip.

Here is a link to Fox Chicago.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/illinois/byron-illinois-nuclear-reactor-losing-power-vent-steam-exelon

Disgusting and not at all surprising.

RE: news blackouts...

I know someone from Greece... he lives here but has a lot of family over there... he said his family called him asking about all the huge protests here in the US... "What protests?" he asked, cause there wasn't anything on the news about it... apparently there was serious coverage over ther... the media is in bed with the government and the corporations (they ARE corporations) so not a big shock...

Archived