Mandala Seeds

Have been hearing a lot of good things about them recently. :thumbsu:

Has anyone grown out their strains?

Which ones and how did they come out?

satori mandala#1 and hashberry so far.... i loved em all....this guy andhis wife are some of the greatest breeders in my op....killer hybrids fgor sure winners and less than half the price of most breeders. as for out come....very close to what he describes, didnt always find the exact pheno he did, but it was close

They have closed their online store this year. It says because of health reasons, I was looking forward to ordering again this year. I hope they are doing ok and are able to continue their breeding. The website says they will still be supplying seed banks, but who knows.

They have closed their online store this year. It says because of health reasons, I was looking forward to ordering again this year. I hope they are doing ok and are able to continue their breeding. The website says they will still be supplying seed banks, but who knows.

Ya i looked at one of their resalers....they have 10 of mandala strains avail...im sure others do as well. Im not real concerned their sites is temp down...i dont order from them anyway.

Archived