Ladybugs

Kingdiamond

http://sunnysidehydroponics.com/

They sell them in a little fridge right when you come in the store, 500cnt bag is like $5, 1000cnt is under $10 bucks.

I never had any bug issues that I had new about, but these ladybugs weren't gonna hurt anything so I would just cut the bag open use a little eye dropper with sugar water put some on a cotton ball after I took them out of the fridge and they all just come alive. I would let a few 100 go then seal the bag up and throw the rest back in the fridge they don't die but just seems to freeze in time until you take them back out of the fridge. Then I would just repeat that process every few days.. Those ladybugs will go right to the lights I noticed. Anywho that place is at 10 mile and Gratiot happy growing, may your garden be pest free and your days pain free!

Trix

:bong2:

EDIT: It has been a while since I had a grow, so the quanity and price may be differant than what I posted, just going off memory.