77 Minutes

TheBeagle

JUDGE GRONER OF WAYNE COUNTY 3RD CURCUIT COURT STATED TODAY THAT IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL MARIJUANNA CARD THERE IS NO ISSUE OF BEING ABLE TO CONSUME,OR HAVE MARIJUANNA WHILE ON PROBATION. HE STATED "IF HE HAS A CARD IT IS LEGAL BOTTOM LINE". SO IF THEY SAY THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE MEDICAL MARIJUANNA THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT HAVE A JUDGE ORDER IT HE HAS TO PER THE MMM ACT. AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO MOCC MEMBER JAMES WHO SHOWED UP IN SUPPORT THANKS..

http://www.macomboaklandcc.com/mocc/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=2&id=7363&Itemid=156

yes it sucks ,but w/e im off in aug unless i get early release

JUDGE GRONER OF WAYNE COUNTY 3RD CURCUIT COURT STATED TODAY THAT IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL MARIJUANNA CARD THERE IS NO ISSUE OF BEING ABLE TO CONSUME,OR HAVE MARIJUANNA WHILE ON PROBATION. HE STATED "IF HE HAS A CARD IT IS LEGAL BOTTOM LINE". SO IF THEY SAY THEY DO NOT RECOGNIZE MEDICAL MARIJUANNA THEY DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT HAVE A JUDGE ORDER IT HE HAS TO PER THE MMM ACT. AND A HUGE THANK YOU TO MOCC MEMBER JAMES WHO SHOWED UP IN SUPPORT THANKS..

http://www.macomboaklandcc.com/mocc/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=2&id=7363&Itemid=156

The link isnt working. I would like to read it. Where can i find this story? Thanks Chef!! Medcnman.

Thing with probation is that when you decide to go on it, and yes that is YOUR choice, then you agree not to break any laws both state and federal so being Cannabis is still illegal in the fed laws then no you can not medicate while on probation. Now this would depend on your sentencing Judge as if he'll allow it and not violate you for breaking the federal law. You can always turn probation down and medicate all ya want once you get out of jail but being you chose to take probation other then jail then you are the one agreeing to not medicate while on probation..

Well congrats ya ol hound dog you, now we just need to get ya the early release :goodjob::thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Thing with probation is that when you decide to go on it, and yes that is YOUR choice, then you agree not to break any laws both state and federal so being Cannabis is still illegal in the fed laws then no you can not medicate while on probation. Now this would depend on your sentencing Judge as if he'll allow it and not violate you for breaking the federal law. You can always turn probation down and medicate all ya want once you get out of jail but being you chose to take probation other then jail then you are the one agreeing to not medicate while on probation..

Well congrats ya ol hound dog you, now we just need to get ya the early release :goodjob::thumbsu: :thumbsu:

crossing my fingers! end of feb will be 6 months , from my research if all fines ,Community service, etctec is all done (which is is) There is a possibility of gettin an early release

Archived