Someone Is Growing Some Super High Cbd Meds

Looks like Cannalytics has recently tested some super high CBD meds. We're talking 18% CBD to 1% THC for the raw plant, and 58% / 10% for BHO.

Also a blackberry at 10% CBD / 6% THC which also ain't too shabby.

Both are available at GLCCC, but no clue as to how much they are asking. I have read both good and bad opinions of this dispensary, but more on the negative side.

Someone out there is growing some amazing anti-inflammatory meds.

z

Looks like Cannalytics has recently tested some super high CBD meds. We're talking 18% CBD to 1% THC for the raw plant, and 58% / 10% for BHO.

Both are available at GLCCC, but no clue as to how much they are asking. I have read both good and bad opinions of this dispensary, but more on the negative side.

z

Just recently found out my buddy still has the 13%CBD .8%THC cut that I grew out a while back. Plant is probably infested. The 1:1 I have now isn't too bad. If any labs are going to the MOCC FM on monday, I'll be bringing samples if you want to test it (and in a way me) I'll have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully it is in the hands of people who find intrinsic rewards more important then extrinsic within reason we all have to survive by our skills . With jobs so few for patients it is only natural many hope to make a living caregiving . I hope people support those who help people more then they concentrate on running a for profit model and thus the helpful will infact do the best in the long run .

I pray that if legalization ever occurs medical patients and caregivers will be allowed to be part of supply profiting as the free market allows as they are the ones being discriminated against in job , travel and education opertunities in many cases . As Jim Crow laws existed 90 years after the Civil War so will there be conflict for decades after the passing of the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act of 2008 . Knowing this we should be able to reduce some of the harm through policy .

z

I think I would call that Hemp........Hemp is high in CBD low in THC

I think I would call that Hemp........Hemp is high in CBD low in THC

Most of the time no.

Most of the time hemp also has zero CBD in addition to zero THC.

SOME strains of industrial hemp has high CBD content. The highest CBD content listed by the UN came in at about 5% CBD.

This is high tech cannabis.

Most of the time no.

Most of the time hemp also has zero CBD in addition to zero THC.

SOME strains of industrial hemp has high CBD content. The highest CBD content listed by the UN came in at about 5% CBD.

This is high tech cannabis.

I stand corrected brother, I'm sorry to hear about your cancer returning you will be in my prayers PB.

Archived