Little Brother Goes Down

Sparty doesn't have a little brother because Sparty IS little brother. Evidence...

1) Little brothers throw tantrums.

2) Little brothers cry foul play when someone bests them.

3) Little brothers whine and complain when the rules don't suit them.

4) Little brothers make messes and don't clean them up.

6808846977_6ba732dc22_o.jpg

Lady spartans basketball 11 straight over their little sisters. I'd say that's cleaning up

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm going to have to support Sparty's lady basketball team soon . My cousin is likely going to be playing there in a few years. I'm working on her but she bleeds green. She's an inch taller than I am and started playing varsity as a freshman. Her MaxPreps profile is outdated... the last two games alone she has put up 56 points, 37 rebounds, 6 blocks and 6 steals. As her coach put it, "she's becoming a real monster..."

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm going to have to support Sparty's lady basketball team soon . My cousin is likely going to be playing there in a few years. I'm working on her but she bleeds green. She's an inch taller than I am and started playing varsity as a freshman. Her MaxPreps profile is outdated... the last two games alone she has put up 56 points, 37 rebounds, 6 blocks and 6 steals. As her coach put it, "she's becoming a real monster..."

Ladys B -ball has come a long way since they played like girls.They shoot, drive to the hoop and pass the ball with authority. I'am sure she will be a asset where ever she goes, and it's becoming a green world. Peace

Archived