The Blueberry Results Are In!

Medcnman

I have to take a second and give a big thanks to Canna-Lytics. Ive used other testing facilities and they were nothing like what I have gotten from Canna-Lytics. They told me my results would be available to me by Tuesday. I got them on Monday. Some one asked for pics, Canna-Lytics posted a pic for me! Talk about quality service. They told me how to use their site and explained their process in a way that even I could understand. Canna-Lytics even came to my location to pick up my test samples. The price was more than fair and the options available for labels and such is beyond amazing! Thank you Dayne and the crew over at Canna-Lytics for your quality services you have provided!! If you will be at the market again this weekend, I would like to send a sample of my Blueberry Ear Wax off for some testing. Thanks again Canna-Lytics for providing a quality service! Medcnman.

I have to take a second and give a big thanks to Canna-Lytics. Ive used other testing facilities and they were nothing like what I have gotten from Canna-Lytics. They told me my results would be available to me by Tuesday. I got them on Monday. Some one asked for pics, Canna-Lytics posted a pic for me! Talk about quality service. They told me how to use their site and explained their process in a way that even I could understand. Canna-Lytics even came to my location to pick up my test samples. The price was more than fair and the options available for labels and such is beyond amazing! Thank you Dayne and the crew over at Canna-Lytics for your quality services you have provided!! If you will be at the market again this weekend, I would like to send a sample of my Blueberry Ear Wax off for some testing. Thanks again Canna-Lytics for providing a quality service! Medcnman.

i'll second this. thanks a lot guys!!!

they totally did the tests on the front for those of us at the market... hope everyone makes good on the paymets... know i was a bit late in making due. thanks guys... sorry for the delays, just hadn't been to the market last couple of weeks. peace.

It has to do with THCA% vs. max THC%.

Nice meds by the way medcnman! :thumbsu:

Thanks Mezz!! I noticed that on the sheet. I assume it means that if you burn it, the content is 22%. Any other ingestion would be 20.6%?? Not positive but I'm sure Dayne will explain it all to me. I hope to see him Saturday. I have ear wax that I made from the trimmings that I would like to have tested. Medcnman.

Very cool. How does the math work? 22.0 + 1.1 = 20.6? I thought that would be 23.1%

22.0% THCA * 87.7% (conversion factor) + 1.1% d9-THC + 0.2% d8-THC = 20.6% THC Max.

The THCA molecule consists of THC plus a carbon dioxide molecule that is lost during deCARBOXYlation (in direct reference to the carbon dioxide lost).

THC only comprises 87.7% of the mass of THCA. The other 12.3% is the carbon dioxide.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

22.0% THCA * 87.7% (conversion factor) + 1.1% d9-THC + 0.2% d8-THC = 20.6% THC Max.

The THCA molecule consists of THC plus a carbon dioxide molecule that is lost during deCARBOXYlation (in direct reference to the carbon dioxide lost).

THC only comprises 87.7% of the mass of THCA. The other 12.3% is the carbon dioxide.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

See!! This is what I'm talkin about! Customer Service!! I still have NO idea what all that means but I dont need to right now. As long as they do, I'm good to go! Thanks again Cann-Lytics!! Medcnman.