My 500Th Post!

Medcnman

This is my 500th post since joining this site back in August 2011. Actually, it would have been more but the crash in November sent me back to start. I must say, this site has lit a fire under my butt! I have met some of the nicest people through this site and I look forward to every new patient that crosses my path. I've learned how big of a voice I have. I know which way to direct my concerns and how to go about getting those concerns addressed. Thank you Joe (Blueberry). Wether you know it or not, you have been a mentor to me. Ive watched you in action, leading the fight all the way to the steps of the capitol. All for one thing. Patients rights to safe access. Ive always been "the quiet one". Ive found that remaining silent gets you one thing. Nothing! After seeing what the MMMA is all about, I'm not so quiet anymore. Its about helping the sick, dying and in pain, lead a more quality lifestyle by using a medicine that will not kill them, but gives them relief without worry. I have stood in front of my State Representatives and voiced my concerns for patients rights without blinking an eye. Before the MMMA, I had never seen our State Capitol. I'm 40, lived in Michigan my whole life, and never even seen the Capitol. I have hand written many letters to my Reps which is something that I would have never done before. I now have a reason to fight. I will continue my fight for patients rights every opportunity I get. What our legislators are trying to do to our law is unacceptable and I will let every legislator I can get to, know that its unacceptable. Thank you to all our patients and caregivers for your strength in standing strong against tyranny. I will do anything within my power to keep our law as it is. OUR LAW!! I will continue to fight any changes that come our way. After all, we only want what we voted for. Your friend in the community, Medcnman.

This is my 500th post since joining this site back in August 2011. Actually, it would have been more but the crash in November sent me back to start. I must say, this site has lit a fire under my butt! I have met some of the nicest people through this site and I look forward to every new patient that crosses my path. I've learned how big of a voice I have. I know which way to direct my concerns and how to go about getting those concerns addressed. Thank you Joe (Blueberry). Wether you know it or not, you have been a mentor to me. Ive watched you in action, leading the fight all the way to the steps of the capitol. All for one thing. Patients rights to safe access. Ive always been "the quiet one". Ive found that remaining silent gets you one thing. Nothing! After seeing what the MMMA is all about, I'm not so quiet anymore. Its about helping the sick, dying and in pain, lead a more quality lifestyle by using a medicine that will not kill them, but gives them relief without worry. I have stood in front of my State Representatives and voiced my concerns for patients rights without blinking an eye. Before the MMMA, I had never seen our State Capitol. I'm 40, lived in Michigan my whole life, and never even seen the Capitol. I have hand written many letters to my Reps which is something that I would have never done before. I now have a reason to fight. I will continue my fight for patients rights every opportunity I get. What our legislators are trying to do to our law is unacceptable and I will let every legislator I can get to, know that its unacceptable. Thank you to all our patients and caregivers for your strength in standing strong against tyranny. I will do anything within my power to keep our law as it is. OUR LAW!! I will continue to fight any changes that come our way. After all, we only want what we voted for. Your friend in the community, Medcnman.

what a great post 500 i remember mine it was good talking to you yesterday medceman keep up the good work i was once like you but now we are running out of gas after 3 years in court and many many court rooms seeing the sick people getting railroaded and how are case has gotten lost i used to talk about it so much it would scary. people away people just have no idea how it can happen to them i was 1 of the first 3 people to start the now MOCC and i still don't have a membership card even after paying the $20.00 fee Steve one of the learders and Brad from the MMMA came to help us out because (Leo had kicked inn are door)

they were at are house withinn 12 hours after are raid we had no idea that we were going to be the first test case in Oakland County after are first case dismissed we also did not no any thing about a appeal so then it went to the C.O.A and after that ruling it said we could take are case to the jury we said OK but the P.A J. Cooper said no way and then took us to the supreme Court and thats were it all went wrong IMHO because we were hijacked by another group of people that talked us out of going their because they said we would not win their and lots of sick people would be harmed and put inn jail if it went wrong for us this Law would be lost so we agreed to get it out and Oakland county was very mad and told the judge that are Lawyers used tricky to get it out

and now these other Lawyers want us to take a plea deal and said if we don't we could go to jail for me 5 years and torey 2 years inn prison because we can't use the Medical Marihuana law in court even after the C.O.A said we could

i will post more later lets see if this tread keeps going and see how many people reply

what a great post 500 i remember mine it was good talking to you yesterday medceman keep up the good work i was once like you but now we are running out of gas after 3 years in court and many many court rooms seeing the sick people getting railroaded and how are case has gotten lost i used to talk about it so much it would scary. people away people just have no idea how it can happen to them i was 1 of the first 3 people to start the now MOCC and i still don't have a membership card even after paying the $20.00 fee Steve one of the learders and Brad from the MMMA came to help us out because (Leo had kicked inn are door)

they were at are house withinn 12 hours after are raid we had no idea that we were going to be the first test case in Oakland County after are first case dismissed we also did not no any thing about a appeal so then it went to the C.O.A and after that ruling it said we could take are case to the jury we said OK but the P.A J. Cooper said no way and then took us to the supreme Court and thats were it all went wrong IMHO because we were hijacked by another group of people that talked us out of going their because they said we would not win their and lots of sick people would be harmed and put inn jail if it went wrong for us this Law would be lost so we agreed to get it out and Oakland county was very mad and told the judge that are Lawyers used tricky to get it out

and now these other Lawyers want us to take a plea deal and said if we don't we could go to jail for me 5 years and torey 2 years inn prison because we can't use the Medical Marihuana law in court even after the C.O.A said we could

i will post more later lets see if this tread keeps going and see how many people reply

It was an honor for me to be able to have a conversation with you yesterday. You, my friends, are pillars of strength in our community. After our conversation yesterday, i was steamin mad! I nearly ran my pen out of ink with questions for my reps. I have secured a meeting with Mike Collart on thursday. He is the co-sponsor of HB 4850. Ive met with him briefly and look forward to a nice long meeting with him. Everything I do is for folks such as you and Torrey. Thank you once again for taking a moment to get some things clarified for me. It is wrong what Jokeland County has done to kind folks such as yourselves. Thank you for the strength you have given to this community. Your friend, Medcnman.

Well said Medcnman. Yes this site has motivated me also. Much more involved now than ever before and room for expansion. Thank you to Joe (blueberry) for showing us the true workings that are going on behind our backs in Lansing and behind closed doors. I am thankful to those who put themselves as the tip of the spear so the sick can have a voice. I appreciate all that is being done by our leaders in this movement to protect OUR law and the sick. Ty Ty Ty :rock:

Yes very well said Medcnman! This site has inspired me too, and provided the direction I need to take action. I had never been to the Capitol before Sept either, and I got a little choked up when I got there, just proud to be one of "the people" I guess. It's people like you and Joe who continually inspire me to do more. Now I'm actually planning on going to the Legislative hearings on the 16th and working on what to say. Never thought I'd be doing that & it's nerve racking to think about it, but when I think of people like you guys & gals who'll be there with me, & all the patients we represent, that can't be there, then I feel stronger.

It's folks like Bob and Torey that are inspiring me to action too - I feel angry about how patients are being treated, and well aware it could be any one of us at any time. Well I'm sick of hiding in the shadows too, so I'm really grateful for this site and all of you patients & caregivers (and authors, and mods, and admins!) who help make this site what it is.

Archived