Lara Website Finally Updated!

Program Status Update (1/31/2012):

Staff is processing valid original and renewal applications received in January 2012. If an application is valid then a registry identification card will be issued. Currently there is a backlog on the issuance of registry identification cards.

Registry identification cards are being printed and mailed for original applications received at the end of August.

Renewal registry identification cards are being printed and mailed for registrations that expired in October and November.

To assist our staff in expediting and processing a renewal application make sure you submit your application on a Renewal Application with your registry identification number on the form.

Program Statistics:

222,413 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

131,483 patient registrations issued.

22,550 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

Applications are reviewed within 15 days of receipt. Incomplete applications are denied and applicants are then notified of denial by certified and regular mail.

Complete applications, change forms and reapplications for previous denials are then processed in the date order in which they are received. If a denial letter is not received then the application is deemed valid. The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department. At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us. We continue to review and revise our processing methods in order to more efficiently process and issue the valid registry cards.

The staff is diligently working to process the applications and is having difficulty responding to all the voicemails left on the Medical Marihuana Registry phone line. We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your original application was submitted prior to the beginning of July or your renewal card expired prior to October 2011.

Why bother sending us a hard card? Save the freaking stamp, I dont want it. I'll just use my paperwork.

Idiots cashed my renewal check the same day they got it 9/7/2011. Still no card.

We should all call those losers and tell them not to bother printing hard cards, cause they aint that good at it. They can save money and sell their printing machine.

Bob, you are currently known as the warrior that made it clear to LEO/courts the power of the paperwork.

I'm waiting for the day your remembered as the warrior that taught Jessica Cooper and the other DA's around the state that NO jury will convict a patient, no matter how hard they abuse the defendants right to fair trial

Program Status Update (1/31/2012):

Staff is processing valid original and renewal applications received in January 2012. If an application is valid then a registry identification card will be issued. Currently there is a backlog on the issuance of registry identification cards.

Registry identification cards are being printed and mailed for original applications received at the end of August.

Renewal registry identification cards are being printed and mailed for registrations that expired in October and November.

To assist our staff in expediting and processing a renewal application make sure you submit your application on a Renewal Application with your registry identification number on the form.

Program Statistics:

222,413 original and renewal applications received since April 6, 2009.

131,483 patient registrations issued.

22,550 applications denied -- most due to incomplete application or missing documentation.

Applications are reviewed within 15 days of receipt. Incomplete applications are denied and applicants are then notified of denial by certified and regular mail.

Complete applications, change forms and reapplications for previous denials are then processed in the date order in which they are received. If a denial letter is not received then the application is deemed valid. The statute currently allows for a copy of the application submitted to serve as a valid registry identification if the card is not issued within 20 days of its submission to the department. At this time, we are unable to issue valid registry identification cards within the statutory time frame with the resources available to us. We continue to review and revise our processing methods in order to more efficiently process and issue the valid registry cards.

The staff is diligently working to process the applications and is having difficulty responding to all the voicemails left on the Medical Marihuana Registry phone line. We appreciate your patience and ask that applicants refrain from calling to inquire about the status of the application unless your original application was submitted prior to the beginning of July or your renewal card expired prior to October 2011.

Yea.... If your dumb enough to believe any of that bull.................

Because you are much more likely to be granted your section 4 immunity at the level of initial LEO encounter with a hard card.

I understand that, but we only have a valid hard card 6 out 12 months?

You could take 3 crack addicts, a card making machine, working out of a garage, and have better production than those morons.

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/36517-future-patient-looking-for-an-on-the-go-cg-or-dispensory/

Well Within the next couple weeks here im goin to get my cert. After my 20+ days im Looking for a CG or disp. Either around The WhiteLake area and the Holly Area (i Travels to these areas Alot in the Winter..(snowboarding) looking for a place to find meds if i need them around these areas. any one have any suggestions? <br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">This post has been edited by TheBeagle: 03 January 2012 - 01:28 AM

dodgyrun.gifwatching.gif

ya i thought u just went to doc and was waiting on your 21 days? wth

Archived