Message From The Legislature - Please Read

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justice OConnel held meetings with court officials to educate them about methods to use to avoid allowing the medical defense in court.

The primary persons at these meetings were from Oakland county.

The medical defense is now routinely banned in trials. Any pretext is being used for this purpose. "Loopholes" are being used to violate the command of the voters. As requested, if not commanded, by this respected COA judge.

There is no record of what these "commands" were. The public, including medical marijuana patients and caregivers, have no idea what they can be arrested and convicted for.

I see no facts in this post. It's a lot of he said she said..I've never seen anything except care and compassion from the admin of this site. I'd be more carefull with talkin crap about these great people before ol' mike sues you for libel! Or maybe i should just change my account name to "president of the USA" so my words instantly have more credibility.

The ipods are just for tests and are not for sale.. who would buy a 1k$ ipod..

Well, I know who that Marine is and he and this Grunt are headed to Lansing tomorrow to fight for exactly that. For them to leave this law alone and implement as its written. It is very clear in its entirety. Im a little unsure of the anonymousness of the letter. It could really be just about anyone. If "Michigan Representative" would like to send me an e-mail, i would certainly like to talk with them. Medcnman.

I'm beside you on this one. I'm a local official and I have trusted a couple of people here with my life! Please contact one of us and your privacy will be protected. No one here has given up my identity. I personally know congressmen on down to state reps and the locals. We can't fight this fight unless we know that the information is credible.

I'm beside you on this one. I'm a local official and I have trusted a couple of people here with my life! Please contact one of us and your privacy will be protected. No one here has given up my identity. I personally know congressmen on down to state reps and the locals. We can't fight this fight unless we know that the information is credible.

well, all I know is this account was created from the capital building with the .gov in their IP. seems creditable to me

I would definantly keep this persons identity 100% confidential!! I havent received an e-mail yet but if "Michigan Representative" would like to, please know that it will be kept confidential. I will be at the House of Representatives at 3:30 this afternoon. With a little notice I can be there earlier if "Michigan Representative" would like to have a meeting. Just e-mail me your office number and I will come see you. Please, we obviously could use your assistance. Thank you, Medcnman.

I have been trained to ignore what someone told someone else, and have learned not to chase rumors, especially on forums, but I feel I need to speak here. Let it be clear, I love this community, and consider all on this site family. I fight every day to defend the constitution,which seems to be under attack every day, in every courtroom in the state. I have defended the sick, and those who honestly believed that they did not violate the law. My involvement with this community has taken me to Lansing,and when i get a chance to speak, I speak of the horrors I have observed against patients and caregivers. I see it and live it every day. Let me be clear about this, I do not want the law changed. I believe in,supported and advocated with the Marine to not change the law but to instead use the existing tools available to fix the so called problems. I even provided to Walsh on planet green trees the other night, straight out of the Marine playbook the alternative to amending the law to allow Leo access to the registry. I have been devoted to representing patients and caregivers, and I believe I have a very good grasp on the protections being vitiated by the courts. The solution is not to amend the law, but implement it instead.If anyone has ever listened to my rants every Thursday night, it is not about changing this law, but instead implementing it. How can this community take the government seriously about anything medical marihuana when the cards are 7 months behind, there have been no administrative action to add new conditions to the registry, and the privacy of patients and caregivers is being debated. Don't change the law implement it. This is my position. It has never wavered, and I plan to be next the marine on February 16 advocating the same, as I have every time I have had the opportunity. The marine and I spend probably too much time fighting for this community, there is a lot to be done,and more storms on the horizon. Let me be clear, the Marine and I have this communities back, there will be no give, no surrender. And nothing will get in between the two of us, ever. So I hope this is clear, and whatever kind words that were stated, albeit not enough for the marine standing in front of the bombs being tossed, was incorrect or mistaken if it implied that I have advocated for a change to this law. This simply in not true.

I have been trained to ignore what someone told someone else, and have learned not to chase rumors, especially on forums, but I feel I need to speak here. Let it be clear, I love this community, and consider all on this site family. I fight every day to defend the constitution,which seems to be under attack every day, in every courtroom in the state. I have defended the sick, and those who honestly believed that they did not violate the law. My involvement with this community has taken me to Lansing,and when i get a chance to speak, I speak of the horrors I have observed against patients and caregivers. I see it and live it every day. Let me be clear about this, I do not want the law changed. I believe in,supported and advocated with the Marine to not change the law but to instead use the existing tools available to fix the so called problems. I even provided to Walsh on planet green trees the other night, straight out of the Marine playbook the alternative to amending the law to allow Leo access to the registry. I have been devoted to representing patients and caregivers, and I believe I have a very good grasp on the protections being vitiated by the courts. The solution is not to amend the law, but implement it instead.If anyone has ever listened to my rants every Thursday night, it is not about changing this law, but instead implementing it. How can this community take the government seriously about anything medical marihuana when the cards are 7 months behind, there have been no administrative action to add new conditions to the registry, and the privacy of patients and caregivers is being debated. Don't change the law implement it. This is my position. It has never wavered, and I plan to be next the marine on February 16 advocating the same, as I have every time I have had the opportunity. The marine and I spend probably too much time fighting for this community, there is a lot to be done,and more storms on the horizon. Let me be clear, the Marine and I have this communities back, there will be no give, no surrender. And nothing will get in between the two of us, ever. So I hope this is clear, and whatever kind words that were stated, albeit not enough for the marine standing in front of the bombs being tossed, was incorrect or mistaken if it implied that I have advocated for a change to this law. This simply in not true.

Thank you Mr. Kormon!! You and that Marine are true warriors in this battle. I appreciate all your relentless efforts to keep the law as it is and implement it as its written. I will also be there on the 16th expressing the exact same views. All we want is what we voted for. Medcnman.

I take things as they come. albeit, with a grain of salt (occasionally the whole salt shaker) depending on the avenue the info was garnered.

In this case, we have a potential cohort on the inside. Willing to distribute vital info, though much of what was 'revealed' was already fairly established, it is nice to get confirmation the other intelligence appears to be correct...

In the coming days, weeks, and months, we will have a lot of info coming in from many fronts, we ll have to determine what is fact, what is Bull Schuitte, and what is useable... If we have info that can trickle in from the inside, its another source of intelligence, and I feel it should at least be scoured for relevant data.

It is what it is......

But as I previously noted, I am here because the 3MA has the same view I do, and I believe in those leading the fight. Implement the Law first, then iron out the minor wrinkles that may be left... Micheal and Joe are both on the front lines. Its easy to make an assessment of a situation from a distance, but things are never as clear as they are when your nose to nose with your opponent.

regardless of who the OP is, or What, if any, the underlying reasoning is for the post, I'll take it for the black and white statements that it reads, Many of those going to Lansing as a "Group" of representatives of the MMJ community, are doing so with backdoor agendas, most of which derived from financial gains of a few. This is America, so this does not surprise me.

Bottom line, time will tell the tale here.

ive never doubted for 1 minute michael's or joe's sincerity and dedication to us, they prove it each and every day by their actions and words and i commend them both. thank you for all that you have done and continue to do for the sick/injured and dying folks of michigan. :goodjob:

NEVER for even one second did I think the "attorney" in question was Michael. I've listened to the show enough times to know his stance on the issues. they happen to be the same as mine, implement before change

Michael is not involved I can say that with 100% confidence. Jamie told me today in the Reps. office, when he was on the way out, that we will all have to pay for the massive problems caused by a few caregivers. I find this statement to be offensive. The fact is that this conflict with the government was brought about by forcing the dispensary issue. Medcnman asked the Rep. if the MACC was advocating for changing our law? the Rep. responded yes they were. The MMMA will always oppose any changes to the law. like Michael says you are as dear to us as family. We are fighting our hearts out to protect your good name and defend the law. Thanks, Bb

i too say thankyou to the poster,God moved you to come forward blessings and prayer and healing to you,your mother and family,check out ricksimpsons oil and the many ppl it's helped. The marine is my good friend who I'd trust any day to be my patient advocate in fact he is EVERYDAY. Mike is good ppl too,if you hear him at the rallies you can hear the passion in his voice. They too are moved by God,and this community is blessed to have them.

Ooh-rah

I know personally that Michael believes in the MMMA act in its entirety. Michael and BB work endlessly to make sure that our rights are not violated and that patients and caregivers are given protections within the act. I am glad that the poster expressed their concerns regarding the act as they are witnessing the money hungry people who want nothing more than to line their pockets... Within the last 3 years I have meet some of the most compassionate individuals but just as many money hungry greed filled vessels. Michael and BB have sacrificed so much of their lives for our rights and I am pretty sure these are pretty much volunteered positions. I just want to make sure that people know how much Michael believes in the act, how many times he has been held within contempt of court defending the sick. Michael and BB will always have my respect and support... Thank you both for your endless passion for our community!!! :goodjob:

Ok. I gotta put this to bed. The "Attorney" that the original poster speaks of is with the lobbyist group. NOT WITH THE MARINE! Please re-read the last few paragraphs SLOWLY. i see what some of you are seeing. But if you read it SLOWLY, you will see that the Marine is a lone warrior in the fight for patients rights. The attorney is with the lobbyist group and is laughing at the Marines efforts. This Marine IS blueberry. The attorney IS NOT Michael Kormon. Pleas re-read it slowly and in its entirety. You will see what I'm talking about. Thank you, Medcnman.

Ok. I gotta put this to bed. The "Attorney" that the original poster speaks of is with the lobbyist group. NOT WITH THE MARINE! Please re-read the last few paragraphs SLOWLY. i see what some of you are seeing. But if you read it SLOWLY, you will see that the Marine is a lone warrior in the fight for patients rights. The attorney is with the lobbyist group and is laughing at the Marines efforts. This Marine IS blueberry. The attorney IS NOT Michael Kormon. Pleas re-read it slowly and in its entirety. You will see what I'm talking about. Thank you, Medcnman.

yes I seen it,keep your Armour on boys its going to be rough roads ahead.

yes I seen it,keep your Armour on boys its going to be rough roads ahead.

Thank you my friend! Its time for me to don my armour once again and head off to another meeting. This time with Rep Bill Rodgers. I have a legal pad of questions for him today. I will post my results later tonight as I have a lot to get done today! Thanks again, Medcnman.

ditto...I've been lurking on this site since it's inception so I'm completely familiar with all of the unfortunate stages of this "Law"/fight we've come to be afraid of...I can admit that I'm scared to death of losing this so called freedom to nurture mother nature into a suture to heal all sickness and wars of the future. Sad thing is when your waking and walking the life of a THC bretheren you don't have the "FIGHT" in you...Reason 4,586 why the government has lambasted and buried this plant meant to heal the world. Getting off topic here, but I never once doubted Blueberry or MK at any point in this 4 year hooplah...They've been at the front of our troops trying to get the law to work as it was intended, all the while our AG and legislators keep pretending that this isn't what we the 64% wanted. It's really dissapointing to see and hear people on this site question Blueberry and MK...You forget BB GIVES out simpson oil??? You know how much medicine it takes to procure a one month supply of this? Too much for one man thats for sure!!! It takes a SMALL ARMY of donations to bring that much healing to a citizen...We all need to Rally around BB once again and NEVER question his intention as he is our prophet not some money hungry puppet!!!

See you at the market and hopefully you'll have some more simpson oil as my mom just ran out and it has worked wonders as she deals with her cancer...

Aaron

Michael is not involved I can say that with 100% confidence. Jamie told me today in the Reps. office, when he was on the way out, that we will all have to pay for the massive problems caused by a few caregivers. I find this statement to be offensive. The fact is that this conflict with the government was brought about by forcing the dispensary issue. Medcnman asked the Rep. if the MACC was advocating for changing our law? the Rep. responded yes they were. The MMMA will always oppose any changes to the law. like Michael says you are as dear to us as family. We are fighting our hearts out to protect your good name and defend the law. Thanks, Bb

Joe- you must have misunderstood me. I simply told you that Rep Callton has some image issues with Caregivers. I did not say or imply that anyone was going to have to "pay" for it. Also, absolutely no part of our conversation with Rep Callton had to do with changing the law, which in no way do I or MACC advocate for. I was there with Robin Scneider to discuss the local option concept. This idea is the same thing was posted on this site, with approval, a few months ago. It does not amend the act, it does not intrude on the caregiver system, and only requires a simple majority to pass. Robin went to great extent to discuss the fact that there are great caregivers and a few people, who may have seemed weird to the representative, is no reason to look at changing the act. I went on to discuss how the caregiver system is vital for protecting us against Federal opposition as well.

I am sorry that there was a misunderstanding, I hope this helps to clear it up.

Archived