Thank You Mrd For Lemon Cake

donnachris

I want to thank MrD for the work that he did breading the Lemon Cake to existence. This is a wonderful plant. After trying over 100 strains to try and find something to help me sleep, I smoked two joints before bed last night and slept for over five hours which is totally unheard of for me.

And Producer, let me tell you, as a first time grower I really wasn't expecting what I got. After I dried most of it, I ended up with 9.02 ounces, almost four ounces of popcorn buds, and over an ounce of sugar leaf trim, and all this after I had taken four or five cuttings off the plant to judge if she was ready or not.

I would recommend this lady to any new grower who is looking for pain relief and sleep. She takes a lot of abuse and still produces the best meds I have had to date.

A few mature clones , even seeds would be a wonderful addition to Genetics Sunday at the Jackson Farmers Market ( hint ) ;-) ! Many patients are looking for a strain that reduces anxiety and promotes sleep . It applies to almost every patients needs at some point in treatment .

Edited by Croppled1

I think it needs to be made clear that the lc was distributed without my permission and although I appreciate your thanks and understand that you are being nice, I find it galling. I do not distribute any genetics now.

It sad that someone rip off all of your hard work. It's even worse that there are a lot of sick people who will never benefit from future awesome genetics you might've made :(

We all lose

Currently I am backcrossing Mutant Lemoncake. It would really help me if you crossed your fingers or something cause I am waiting to find a male to get http://brightoncompassion.ning.com/photo/im-ready-for-my-close-up-nowto the .88 stage.

Here is an url to see some pics and description of it's development.

http://brightoncompassion.ning.com/photo/im-ready-for-my-close-up-now.

I think you have to join the Brighton Compassion Club to see the whole series. It's free and they are a good bunch anyway.