A Friendly Competition Anyone?

Medcnman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ready to take my cutting Sunday!!! Is anyone else getting excited?!?!?!?

ok ok u all are making me have to get excited about this...:P

and with the idea that some folks out there only have the ability to grow in small stealth locations because of their living circumstances...:))

well then...:blink:

i am in...:rolleyes:

for fun i will do my best...:D

going to have to decide on Sunday but i am most likely going to grab a branch off strawberry cough.... ill post pictures every week... show progress...or digression :o as the case may unfold lol :lol:

good luck everyone

:goodjob:

Who's in?

1.) Hempchef

2.) Medcman

3.) Iwood

4.) Michiganmedclones

5.) voE

6.) CaffeineForAll

7.) Sumguyngirl

8.) Timmahh

9.) Camnibus

10.) Cannab Rx

11.) donnachris

12.) RandomStoner

13.) pergamum362

14.) free country 420

15.) PinkLeafOrg

16.) Animal

17.) MysteryMan

18.) Mibrains

:pic: this weekend....

Welcome aboard!!

ok ok u all are making me have to get excited about this...:P

and with the idea that some folks out there only have the ability to grow in small stealth locations because of their living circumstances...:))

well then...:blink:

i am in...:rolleyes:

for fun i will do my best...:D

going to have to decide on Sunday but i am most likely going to grab a branch off strawberry cough.... ill post pictures every week... show progress...or digression :o as the case may unfold lol :lol:

good luck everyone

Who's in?

1.) Hempchef

2.) Medcman

3.) Iwood

4.) Michiganmedclones

5.) voE

6.) CaffeineForAll

7.) Sumguyngirl

8.) Timmahh

9.) Camnibus

10.) Cannab Rx

11.) donnachris

12.) RandomStoner

13.) pergamum362

14.) free country 420

15.) PinkLeafOrg

16.) Animal

17.) MysteryMan

18.) Mibrains

:pic: this weekend....

Ok I got a picture of my seedlings. I had 3 open slots for plants, and know my luck, so I started 3 seedlings. With my luck they are all are males.

Anyways 1 of the seedlings has 8 inches of stem on it, rest are pretty normal.

gallery_29810_1063_400394.jpg

mod fixed

Edited by MysteryMan

ok so...

i decided to run the strawberry cough...since she is the only thing i am currently running that's worthy of this challenge...

i hope our efforts help or at least inspire some patient to find a way to achieve a stealth grow if necessary and grow their own medicine...its so rewarding...

SNC01413.jpg

SNC01412.jpg

SNC01411.jpg

and so it begins....:gym:

lettuce prey...:D

Brains, "

Why Strawberry Cough and not Mendo purple ?

All the Cough plants that I have seen or grown were poor yielders and not very potent.

Nice enjoyable high, but crap in results otherwise.

I really like the smell, taste, and buzz of it ( mmm strawberry cream cheese danish ), but have never found a potent decent yielder.

I have sent through 5 different cuts so far, bout ready to call it quits on that strain.

Brains, "

Why Strawberry Cough and not Mendo purple ?

All the Cough plants that I have seen or grown were poor yielders and not very potent.

Nice enjoyable high, but crap in results otherwise.

I really like the smell, taste, and buzz of it ( mmm strawberry cream cheese danish ), but have never found a potent decent yielder.

I have sent through 5 different cuts so far, bout ready to call it quits on that strain.

well ILB...

i love both strains...:rolleyes:

and i am running them both right now..but to be honest....the strawberry almost got lost in my room becasue of a clone mislabeling mishap before my reorganization... and now as a result i recovered her and am strawberry dominant in my veg room...so simple answer would be...because its off the plants that were big enough to produce a clone.. 15 of 16 are strawberry cough.... giggle

however...

truth be told

this is my all time favorite strain...my strawberry is a must have for every day use...and i could not imagine living without her...i lost her recently for a while, and i will make dam sure to have it and not loose it ever again....:blink:

shes a strong producer for me... shes very finicky and tends to hermaphrodite if allowed any variation in her regiment...

but...

for a daily use med...there in my opinion is no better....:))

also...

if i tried to run the purps in a solo cup she would loose it in week 4....maybe 5... she hates being bound up....so Mendocino purps is out of the question for solo cup IMHO

:thumbsu: