A Friendly Competition Anyone?

Medcnman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OWell thanks o my cat, color me out. She decided to knock over some cal mag, as i was moving plants to the flourescents. Killed all 3 sprouts.

Sure was glad it was bagseed. Though ticked cat now sleeps outside the house.

Good luck everyone. Will watch results on the sidelines.

• 5 months later...

I'm really curious as to how this turned out. My clones died due to a nute mishap. I was trying to run Lucas method and was told to run it at 5/10 and that was fine when they were fresh out of the cloner but as the got older and got put under the MH that was enough nutrients and I couldn't get the mix right. I have since went back to my original nutes which is Gen Hydro Grow and Bloom Flora Nectar Pineapple Rush, Flora Blend, Floralicious Plus and Liquid Kool Bloom. I am having a problem with being over nuted so I think I am going to drop the Liquid Kool Bloom which I did not use on my first plants which produced 11 and 12 ounces after trimmed.

I'm really curious as to how this turned out. My clones died due to a nute mishap. I was trying to run Lucas method and was told to run it at 5/10 and that was fine when they were fresh out of the cloner but as the got older and got put under the MH that was enough nutrients and I couldn't get the mix right. I have since went back to my original nutes which is Gen Hydro Grow and Bloom Flora Nectar Pineapple Rush, Flora Blend, Floralicious Plus and Liquid Kool Bloom. I am having a problem with being over nuted so I think I am going to drop the Liquid Kool Bloom which I did not use on my first plants which produced 11 and 12 ounces after trimmed.

I'm running the Lucas method also...1 part FloraNova only @ 8ml/gal. I just found out that I was overdosing everything with that ratio. Been running clear water only for over a week and still getting ppm readings of my run off that are way too high. Everything is looking way better now but still using just water until the runoff is acceptable. I've got a link to a website that explains the lucas method really well. 50% strength for young ones, rooted @ least one week. My results have been good (even while overdosing) so I am excited about seeing the results after getting the ratios right.