Well .. The Cancer Is Back

peanutbutter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back from the doctors office. My bladder cancer has returned.

So I have 90 days to get rid of it or they will cut it out.

I have about a half gallon of tincture made from 190 proof everclear that can be turned into RSO real quick. Been soaking for about a month. How you doing on product??

Just got back from the doctors office. My bladder cancer has returned.

So I have 90 days to get rid of it or they will cut it out.

I am sorry . If your not able to control it with the oil I will pray they get it all out and your surgery is safe . I will pray your exposer to painkillers will not result in dependency or permanent need from hormonal changes which afflict many who are exposed for long or repeated periods and can be permanent with little recognition or support from the system for problems . I am glad you have your activism to keep you going .

I'm sorry pb, you're a good man. All I can tell you is that I too am fighting cancer (prostate), had it frozen back in 08. My psa went up to l.82 last spring and I had 8 biopsies done. I will have another psa with in the next couple of months. I have been eating 1 gram RSO for about 2 months now and I feel better than I have in years, I've got my old dog (peek-a-poo) on it too and he's also doing great. I believe that this means that RSO is indeed working to help us. To make a long story short, just have a heck of a lot of faith in your product, you will be OK.

I'll be thinking of you, HC.

Archived