Well .. The Cancer Is Back

peanutbutter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must know how you did it so fast, my understanding is that the normal course of treatment is 90 days @ 1 gram a day. Please help me understand exactly what happened. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for you.

I also am fighting cancer and I need to know how you have accomplished this amazing feat.

Has your doctor said anything to you? He should be rejoicing and you all should be all over the television exclaiming the miracle of Medical Cannabis.

I wish you well, congratulations on your accomplishment.

After you go testify PB and get some time I would love to talk to you about this. I am so happy for you PB. Anyone who needs hope should talk to you as soon as possible, because this is awesome news for us individual humans out here! We are like a MASH unit, always moving to where the help is needed, becoming a family, helping out wherever we can. Best of continued wellness PB! Peace...Mash3.jpgMASH.jpgmash2Pierce.jpg

Great news!!! How much oil a day did you have to take?

I'm doing 1.2 grams per day of the highest quality oil on this earth. This seems to come in at 80% cannabinoid.

If that is all THC, then .. I dunno .. 25mg per joint? .. Yes, I know .. there are tons of folks out there that roll three gram joints ..

Using 10% bud. Quarter gram joints. I consume 48 joints per day. At my testimony, I am at my peak consumption level.

I still have a small amount of the euphoric effect going on. I expect that to be gone in the next few days.

My case is not over. I have to continue the program until it is complete. It can't be detected now. Doesn't mean it's dead.

The key to the program is to be able to get good data. Is the cancer growing or shrinking?

If we're not seeing the tumor shrinking, corrective action must be taken.

How did I get results so fast? :rolleyes: Folks minds go blank when I say it. I heal people. Rather, I minister healing.

lol .. I used to pray for one person at a time .. then I said "screw this one at a time crap!" and prayed for the oil.

I'm making about 3 gallons per week of topical oil. Leaving locations across an entire state. Healing locations ..

Mass production miracle: Dat's da way we roll .. :sword:

Next ..

Archived