Watch The Hearings 10 Am Here

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i just got done watching. :unsure:

I don't know about You guys, but im glad to see these issue bought out into the light.

I am openly optimistic on the people who spoke and the representatives that spoke.

Joe, Brother i cant wait for you to open all there eyes alittle. And to all the others willing to put a face on theses issue i say thank you..:goodjob:

Really...optimistic huh

I feel like puking these pubs and dems could care less about the sick and use the word "clarity" to loosely mean restrict access to medication and make it easier to use these proposed amendments as a sharpening stone to helm the blade of lady justice hand into the sick and dying's hearts in the name of "COMPASSION"

I will be focusing my calls to the dems to plead not to amend this law and to not proceed with the amendments...if we do it right it will be hard for azzhole Horn to muster his 2/3

O'Keefe and Co wrote this law so that a patient could wear it as a mighty shield from antagonism by the powers that be.........instead they want us to wear pretty pink dresses with holes in the drawers and they are refusing to even give us some lube

I beleive that rep Horn and co. are still very under educated and misinformed about the mmma, and what effect is being had on the pts and cgs.

also agree that "need for clarity" is being loosely used there, and is ultimately an attempt to restrict access.

I do believe that reps Stacey Oakes and Lisa Brown will side with the people, after watching them. Lisa had great questions about transporting genetics and the rush for them to pass these bills, before precedint is set by the courts with the cases pending.

Besides the normal BS... The Vehicle transportation part compared to Fire Arms was CRAZY. Almost like I need to install a safe in my car. At least I can toss my prescription pain meds on the dash board. (highly sarcastic)

I couldn't find any stories on accidental death due to improper storage of marijuana, but I did find this sad, sad story on accidental fire arm death:

Pastor Accidentally shoots Daughter at Church

What is wrong with transporting meds in trunk or picture ID's? Who cares?

I want the locked and enclosed facility, and caregiver to "any" patient clarified.

The question lies with transporting genetics. How can you transport genetics if they are supposed to be in a "stationary, enclosed, locked facility"

The question lies with transporting genetics. How can you transport genetics if they are supposed to be in a "stationary, enclosed, locked facility"

We should be glad that some of the representatives are thinking about the broader implications of these proposed legislative updates. It shows that they want to truly understand the impact their actions will have. I applaud them for "thinking outside of the box" (in reference to the provision that cannabis must be transported in a manner similar to a firearm), I hadn't even thought about the implications for vehicles without trunks or the transportation of genetics.

We should be glad that some of the representatives are thinking about the broader implications of these proposed legislative updates. It shows that they want to truly understand the impact their actions will have. I applaud them for "thinking outside of the box" (in reference to the provision that cannabis must be transported in a manner similar to a firearm), I hadn't even thought about the implications for vehicles without trunks or the transportation of genetics.

(D) Lisa Brown of West Bloomfield impressed me with her transporting questions and a few others. Expecially when the rep said that he "didn't even think about plants, just cutting a bud and putting it in a box". That gave me a chuckle, but honestly shows me that the ideas from this "task force" is still not properly thought out yet.

and obvious, although werent they just presenting what looked like bs's seminar material?

(D) Lisa Brown of West Bloomfield impressed me with her transporting questions and a few others. Expecially when the rep said that he "didn't even think about plants, just cutting a bud and putting it in a box". That gave me a chuckle, but honestly shows me that the ideas from this "task force" is still not properly thought out yet.

bcccclubpics003.jpg?width=750

is this missing man formation lol...

you were defiantly missed at picture time q...where did ya go? ya hit the head and miss it again LOL...

so from left to right...

on the bottom

Chad, longhairbri, Micheal kormoron, joe cain, Timmah with the beard, Kruzty, medcman, and in the back the most handsome of all LOL me the bald guy, and doc tarzan holding his coffee cup...

thanks so much to all who showed up...it inspired me to make sure that all the members of congress know the patients story and specifically how these four bills would affect them personally.

this was a awesome day, the room was standing room only and the reps seemed genuine about their interest in the BS vrs the actual problems....it is gonna take a miracle to get 75% of anyone to agree unless someone keeps telling them we need this.

i dont need any of the proposed legislation, and it would cause me further difficulties so i am going to summarize that in a story testimonial and insure the members get that information.

please folks write the letters....specifically addressing your concerns about these 4 bills. now is the time while changes can still be made....if they all get on the same page and agree...we will loose.

best to keep them interested in the patient.

great day

long trip

thanks everyone!

it was awesome to meet so many members who came that i have read about in here, but not yet met.......

very cool

Peace

:D

sadly i had to get home and make arrangments to get a transmission put in my car so i have wheels next thursday but i will definitely be in our victory pic. so sorry you arnt feeling well bro, you should be getting a break from this crap pretty soon. let me know if i can do anything for you.

He pulled up to the curb, booted me out, and took off with both bottles of water I brought! LOL! Good seein ya Q! Enjoy the Blueberry remnant! Medcnman.

Archived