Watch The Hearings 10 Am Here

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watched the vid what i dont get is they want a pic on the id are leo so dumb that that cant ask for a DL, to make sure,

as for a 2 year renew that would be nice. but there got to be more on them bills then what they showed today, but i could be wrong. and Arthritis should be on the list to there is more i would like to say on this matter but just dont know how i want to say it lol. keep up the great work. and every one have a great day.

ZEROCOOL

Again really nice finally getting to meet some of you today . Very much looking forward to it again . I might miss next thursday due to work but I will definitly be there the following week . Medcman I will be in touch next time to save some gas being you are not far . That.me again everyone for the welcoming and I truly do see compassion for one another and our law .

(D) Lisa Brown of West Bloomfield impressed me with her transporting questions and a few others. Expecially when the rep said that he "didn't even think about plants, just cutting a bud and putting it in a box". That gave me a chuckle, but honestly shows me that the ideas from this "task force" is still not properly thought out yet.

I watched the hearing today (I'm so sorry I could not be there, I am really in bad shape right now) and I was EXTREMELY impressed with (D) Lisa Brown. She seemed really on the ball and she appeared to truly care. I got a kick out of the "bud in a box" comment too, lol! With any luck at all I will be joining you all next week and if you need my testimony just let me know :). I think I have a pretty good one, lol!

I too would like to see arthritis on the list of ailments. Then again, if we listed all the illnesses MMJ helped with, it would be an awful long list, lol!

Take care and thank you so much for those who were there today!!!

I would sign the waiver to let them use my drivers license picture on my mmj card for a 2 year gig, who here is against pictures?

I also ALWAYS have my meds in the trunk if im transporting it, that is basic common sense? Who is against that?

Who is against NOT giving meds to NON-Card holders? Why is that even being discussed? It is illegal?

What is wrong with bonafide doctor relationships? There will be doctors that will be fine with that? No worries?

These 4 Bills have little if any impact on the act?

Am I missing something?

We need to know what a locked enclosed facility is, AND wether a caregiver can supply "ANY" patient. These things are important, not that BS discussed today.

you were defiantly missed at picture time q...where did ya go? ya hit the head and miss it again LOL...

so from left to right...

on the bottom

Chad, longhairbri, Micheal kormoron, joe cain, Timmah with the beard, Kruzty, medcman, and in the back the most handsome of all LOL me the bald guy, and doc tarzan holding his coffee cup...

thanks so much to all who showed up...it inspired me to make sure that all the members of congress know the patients story and specifically how these four bills would affect them personally.

this was a awesome day, the room was standing room only and the reps seemed genuine about their interest in the BS vrs the actual problems....it is gonna take a miracle to get 75% of anyone to agree unless someone keeps telling them we need this.

i dont need any of the proposed legislation, and it would cause me further difficulties so i am going to summarize that in a story testimonial and insure the members get that information.

please folks write the letters....specifically addressing your concerns about these 4 bills. now is the time while changes can still be made....if they all get on the same page and agree...we will loose.

best to keep them interested in the patient.

great day

long trip

thanks everyone!

it was awesome to meet so many members who came that i have read about in here, but not yet met.......

very cool

Peace

:D

John it was nice to meat you today got to put a face with a nother name, I hope you and tarzans ride back was much better than the way their :sword: lol Thanks for clearing up that question I had Im gonna be looking into it, I cant wate to get to chat next week

mc

Well, I kept waiting for their knock out punch and it didn't happen. As a matter of fact I was relieved to see the prosecutor went exactly where I needed him to go. My work over the last 10 days has not been wasted. We will prevail on the facts. The prosecutor made my case for me. I may have to leave the state however, when I get through with him. So be it. Next week is our turn. Let me say this. It became clear to me today the political pressure that is being put on these Reps. to act regardless of the consequences. WE must make them understand the devastation that has already been brought upon our community and the fear of being subjected to an empowered Bill Schuette. All of us must push together. The people must save themselves. Next Wed. Everyone needs to call their Reps. and the Judiciary. Rep. Walsh said that today and he is right. I would like to thank Reps. Horn, Cavenaugh and Walsh for making us feel welcome today. See you folks next week. Thanks, Bb

Thank You for what you do BB Im glad he made the last 10 days worth your time cuz of so much you do to help out people in are lovely state. I got their a lil latter than I wanted to because of the fog and crapy weather but next week I will be leaving extra erly to get their erly. I had to sit in the other room but it was ok bucause we could talk without haveing to wisper and got to talk to some great people

mc

I don't think you missed a thing. thats how I felt today (while I was there, live, in the second row!!) 6+ months of work at the taxpayers expense for what?????

picture? no problem. LARA rule change, submit passport photo or wavier for dl pic

locked transport? should be treated the same as alcohol. open (lit) is the crime, public use is a crime, and drunk (medicated) driving is a crime. seems 3 charges for offence is enough. we need this law why???????

non card holder suppling? isn't that already spelled out in the act? again, already a crime. again redundant. why again???????

bona-fide dr relations? didn't LARA just clear this up?? and did so w/o singling out mmj Dr.s. again, why??

and finely, violent felons. wow. 1 bill that at least MAY be worth talking about. Can't see where this has been an issue. SURELY not enough of an issue for this complete waste of taxpayer money. but, hey. were here now.

I don't think you missed a thing. thats how I felt today (while I was there, live, in the second row!!) 6+ months of work at the taxpayers expense for what?????

picture? no problem. LARA rule change, submit passport photo or wavier for dl pic

locked transport? should be treated the same as alcohol. open (lit) is the crime, public use is a crime, and drunk (medicated) driving is a crime. seems 3 charges for offence is enough. we need this law why???????

non card holder suppling? isn't that already spelled out in the act? again, already a crime. again redundant. why again???????

bona-fide dr relations? didn't LARA just clear this up?? and did so w/o singling out mmj Dr.s. again, why??

and finely, violent felons. wow. 1 bill that at least MAY be worth talking about. Can't see where this has been an issue. SURELY not enough of an issue for this complete waste of taxpayer money. but, hey. were here now.

What a waste of time? When are are they gonna discuss something that matters?

Like if the Jackson Farmers Market is legal or not? Or if you have to have each patients plants locked seperately? WTF? They get paid to do what they did today?

You need to actually read the Bills not just the titles. These Bills will gut the Act. It will send patients to jail. We require no clarification. Thanks, Bb

Some of the Bills coming up might, but not the ones discused today.

Unless I missed something?

Im all for "Picture"

Im all for "locked in trunk"

Im all for "not giving meds to non card holders"

These are just common sense, when is the REAL discussion gonna start?

I would sign the waiver to let them use my drivers license picture on my mmj card for a 2 year gig, who here is against pictures?

the MMMP Administration has the ability to just state the Office now wants Pictures on the Cards, no legislation needed. and while the picture is fine, the amendment on this bill that turns all of your MMMP Private info over to LEO's LEIN system for their access to anyone on the Registry, for any reason, especially something like REASONABLE CAUSE, that is the problem. Now their are also new amendments that need to be looked at immediately.

I also ALWAYS have my meds in the trunk if im transporting it, that is basic common sense? Who is against that?

Do you also carry alcohol in your trunk? what about your prescription medications? do you lock those in a safe, bolted into your trunk? what if you have a mini van or truck and have no Trunk, Does a lockable glove box or interior compartment work? what if your truck/minivan, has no lockable interior compartment, should i have to install a safe, or would it be more reasonable to have to store any meds im transporting under the spare tire? in the case of my truck outside, Up under the Bed?

They want to exclude plants, only useable cannabis can be transported. So if you move 180 vicodens in abottle on the dash of your car, so long as you have a script, your ok, but if you move 1/4 oz of meds, and two unrooted clones, you better buy a tank to move it, and have a safe bolted in it with a self exploding lock if the wong code is intstalled? perhaps an amorded truck will due in lieu of a tank.

Who is against NOT giving meds to NON-Card holders? Why is that even being discussed? It is illegal?

i disagree. this Law is for ALL Citizens of Michgan, not just those that smoked pot before it was medical cannabis. the Petition and the Ballot, specifically state NON REGISTERED PATIENTS in them. This Means you can have Registered cannabis patients, and NON registered cannabis pts. A cannabis Pt is a Cannabis Pt. and in my own personal opinion (not that of the 3MA but My Opinion) that is irrelavent of a Drs recommendation, Prescription, or whatever else the Government Mandates I MUST DO with my own Body, and my OWN Inalienable Right to make My Own Medical Choice. I have a hankering im not alone on this feeling.

What is wrong with bonafide doctor relationships? There will be doctors that will be fine with that? No worries?

if you get a cut when playing soccar with your child. you go to the local health hut (redi med, er ect), they stitch you up, give you a script for 60 vics 2/day to cover any pain. You go fill your vid sript at the pharmacy. Why should MEDICAL cannabis be any different than perkaset, darvon, litium ect?

These 4 Bills have little if any impact on the act?

Never judge the book by the cover. Sure the name sounds harmless, but the tale is one of horror, distruction, agony, and im going to skip to the end of this novel, you go to jail.

Am I missing something?

Take the time to Read the Entirety of the bills being presented. DO NOT SKIM READ IT, pull out the bifocals and scrutinize every comma, cuz if you dont, you ll soon be Bill Shuette and the Prosecution Crews next Medical Prosecution!

We need to know what a locked enclosed facility is, (Locked and Closed, is a space that is ENCLOSED, has a Lock, or "OTHER Security Device" that will only permit access to the Locked Enclosed Facility by the CG, or the PT of that CG at ANYTIME. ) AND wether a caregiver can supply "ANY" patient. (When I read the Definition of CG, and what it says, as we all do, it says a caregiver can assist ANY patient with the "medical use" of cannabis.) These things are important, not that BS discussed today. I totally agree. But look at it from this point of view. This is a People Initiative. When you voted on it, Did you understand what the Petition said? what the Ballot said, and when you now read the Act, do YOU understand it as it is NOW currently on the books? IF you do, then the issue isnt do WE the People Understand the Act, a Peoples Initiative, but rather that Government and LEO dont like the law, and are using everything they can to again Steal the Will of the people. Now you can ask them what does the law mean, or you can TELL THEM what it MEANS YOU TO, the Voter that Passed this Peoples Initative.

Personally, It was my vote, I understood it then, and now. and I understand if we dont speak up, our Vote again will be thrown out for the perversion of those that love to abuse their power.

please dont take my sarcasm as directed towards you purposefully blissfest, I am just making what are stinging comments about serious point with in these bills. Please take the time to Read every bill from top to bottom, and come back and restate your opinion please. I am interested if you think a picture, or locking your meds in the trunk is still a good idea, considering the ill that comes with them.

I have to say i think you are heading towards first, and the legislation is stealing home!

please dont take my sarcasm as directed towards you purposefully blissfest, I am just making what are stinging comments about serious point with in these bills. Please take the time to Read every bill from top to bottom, and come back and restate your opinion please. I am interested if you think a picture, or locking your meds in the trunk is still a good idea, considering the ill that comes with them.

I have to say i think you are heading towards first, and the legislation is stealing home!

I want the Act to stay the same, but we need everyone on the same page.

Do you want to know if your locked plants are legal? I sure do?

locking you meds in the trunk or in a box that you cannot have access to is better than having joints in your ash tray, that will just make it easy for a duid, this is just good advice for all patients,

Should we then have to put our Tylenol in the trunk? This is discrimination. No changes are necessary. The only change we need to this law is for it to be implemented. Immediatley. Medcnman.

do you want to get a duid for having joints in the ashtray ? use common sense. I put all my meds in the trunk, state cops in this area will give u a DUID if you have a pipe and bag in your pocket,

Yes do you not get a duid for Tylenol..

Well, explain to me where I should put my meds in my Pick-Up truck. Should I put my 7 grams of meds in a glad baggie in the bed of the truck? It shouldnt fly out at highway speeds right? And since my truck is a standard cab, there is no where that I cant access from the interior of the vehicle. A joint in your ashtray is no different than an unopened beer in your cup holder. Until you pop the top, or spark that joint, its not OUI. Its transporting. Transporting cannabis should be no different than carrying your Vicodin in your purse or console. With these new laws, it will be MUCH different. Its discrimination. And common sense would see that. Medcnman.

I just want patients to be safe do what you please , you can buy a lock box at wall mart

or spark that joint, its not OUI. Its transporting. tell that to the Judge when you have thc in your drawn blood,

good luck

Its pretty simple. If the law were implemented, patients would be safe. I would appreciate you cease your fear mongering. Medcnman.

Archived