Dina Fem Original Amnesia Journal

tooldini

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe u answered this, are u on city, well water or r.o.? RO will result in those symptoms w/out added cal/mag.

o yeah btw, saw glimpse of yer DP buds over at that one site I was previously uNaWare of... nice werk, that purple turned out stunning. veggin the clone longer or brighter lights may up the yield. my querkle has proven to be tricky..

I am just using well water at the time and house and garden nutes. thanks the deep purple turned out pretty nice looking and smelling works pretty good also. Here is a more current pic of the Original Amnesia. Probably 3 feet tall now :) Took with lights out and using my phone so not so great of pic

OA2daysflowering1.jpg

Edited by tooldini

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was not feeling good so it had been a few days since I was in grow room and watered etc. I just went up and the Original amnesia was a little droopy but still looks fine just thirsty LOL I also noticed flowers so we are starting the fun. I will have pics up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Plants are doing great. I think I was feeding a little too much H&G nutes so I laid off of them a bit. There are tons and tons of buds on it, and probably 4 what I assume will be LARGE Cola's :) No signs of anything bad yet and this is week 3 on 12/12. 10 days since I first noticed floweres forming. Some are bigger around than a nickel or quarter. Kinda excited I hope everything goes well cause I have a Sativa Seeds Blackberry going in next. I would post pics but my computer is down with bad powersupply and I have NO money. using the wifes computer now.

Here are a couple pics 30 days into flower cycle. Think they look good but some of the lower buds are kinda small I assume due to the 400w HPS not penetrating deep enough. I am using House and Gardens nutes for soil at 2 teaspoons per part in a gallon.2012-05-01_14-03-39_530.jpg

2012-05-01_14-03-29_665.jpg

Not bad at all man! Very nice work for having limited resources! I say that because you are correct in your assumption that the 400 watt has very little penetration. I am using one in my veg tent at the moment. I do not like it. It does ok, but that's about it. I am pretty sure it produces about 1/5th the light that a 1000 watt does.

Very nice work, they look very healthy!

Edited by Darkmatter

thanks guys Abe it is an Original Amnesia the one on the left and the smaller one is a Deep purple clone I clipped at around 54 days into flower LOL no rooting gel or nothing just scrapped stem with razor blade and stuck in the dirt :) it is kinda a mutant but still has plenty of nice fat buds on it. Wish I did not have to worry about electric so much I would run a stronger light.

36 days into flowering and I do have some yellowing leaves and some falling off but not bad looking. The Amnesia has plenty of nice big buds and still very little smell :) Deep Purple is looking good also. I think part of the yellowing problem may be due to the 3 gallon bucket it is in and dirt not too the top. Got 5 gallon buckets for next time :)

2012-05-08_13-50-01_927.jpg

Deep Purple

2012-05-08_13-49-51_479.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

here is a pic day 50 into flower buds are pretty big and solid with a sweet kinda lemon like smell but not very strong which is good. Not sure if the yellow and dropping off leaves is PH issue, just normal for this time or possible root bound. It is only in a 3 gallon bucket and it is not filled all the way up either. Most important the buds look very good

2012-05-22_12-59-19_273.jpg

The yellowing of fan leaves at the end of a plants life cycle is normal for house and gardens. I used these nutes for about 3 years and have lots of experience with many different strains. If you are getting it in weeks 2-3 then you may need to bump up the nitrogen a lil. If it is happening after weeks 4-5 it is just normal. By the time I am done flushing most of my HG plants leaves are solid yellow, which means the plant has used up all of it's stored nitrogen. Combined with a proper dry and cure, your medicine will be smooth, and shouldnt have any harsh taste from nutrient buildup/chloraphyl.

Are you using the whole HG line, or just the base nutes?

thanks Fat Freddy :) I love growing and wanna do it right. MasterKush I looked back on my older photos and the yellowing started around 30+ days into flower. I am only using the base nutes that I got because I am kinda scared to use the others LOL I got a bunch of stuff for free directly from H&G 2 1liter bottles of base nutes for soil and a bunch of other additives. Probably 100 worth of stuff shipped to me for free just by asking LOL. Thanks for the help man now I just kinda find a patient to sign up with me cause this will be enough for me a couple years :) Anyone wanting to help with my 200 electric bill can have the bulk of it. Spread the word for me guys.

bet that is going to be some real mood-elevating medicine dini. wondered if you had access to a 10x to 30x hand held magnifier to examine the trich's... this one seems to be going longer than 60 possibly and it may be interesting to examine the trich heads at the different stages. nice job!

I noticed over the last few days the buds are getting more firm and fatter. I think it will end pretty well. Funny you mention the microscope because I was just thinking today about looking at the trichs. I do have a small 45x scope that works OK and I will look tonight to see whats going on .

• 2 weeks later...