Dina Fem Original Amnesia Journal

tooldini

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

no one is tracking this but I chopped the Original Amnesia down last Sunday and it was too dry by today so I trimmed a little and placed with some lettuce to add some moisture too it. Hope it helps, had someone smoke some and they said it was Killer but too dry and burned right up LOL had a slight green taste which I told them would happen. It will end up good in a few weeks though :)

too bad you can't enjoy the fruit of your labor with this harvest yet. bet this one turned out real good. seal it up in jars and it will patiently wait for ya while curing. (keep it dark and cool) / i meant my dog liked the musician Moby, not the cannabis strain.

what's in the works for the next round tooldini? good luck w the new job.

Thanks abe superco I let it set all night with a little lettuce and it is a little spongy now like it should be, so I will keep in brown bags till this tonight then in the jars should be good. I will get a total weight maybe a couple oz's not sure. I am growing Blackberry now along with another Amnesia. I also hae two Hashplant Haze seedlings. This is fun and a little more difficult with temps near 90 or sometimes oer in grow room but they still turn out good.

• 2 months later...