My Grow Room (Construction) Updated

TheBeagle

the hole in the wall is goin to be my exhaust ( to the attic) need to find a plug in exhaust fan, I got one coat of white paint on im going to do another coat of latex white matte, floor i may just paint that aswell.

Just started it this morning oh yea and i need some kind of make shift door..

Nah 250 is all I need only doin like 2 plants maybe 3 max

If you grow small plants you will be ok if you keep the light close enough. Good penetration with that light will be around 32" max. If you get 2 to 4 35 to 42 watt CFL's to put around the outside of the plants, it will be a big help. You will be able to double your harvest when you get a 400W. If you want to borrow one sometime and try it out to see the difference, let me know.

just got my exhaust fan installed !!everything is working smoothly! and looking good! I may use some CFLS aswell or maybe a smaller desk lamp on the sides on the floor.

but as it is not everything is pretty much good to go i need to get a timers installed and well get pots and soil

Here is a pic of the Exhaust fan on the wall Exhausting to the Attic ,In this pic everything is running dual fans up top , 250, and the exhaust fan the air circulation is VERY good , only issues is the exhaust fan is a bit loud but only in the room the closet is in other then that u cannot hear its downstairs or anything, I may try to find some type of sound barrier for the far laft wall as it's right next to my bed and is loud. all in all not bad for a half days work came out pretty clean

ddpbok.jpg

oh beagle you think you're good to go but you'll want a better light ,then a second room,then a room for cloning,,and on and on it will go...lol..good luck with the grow...bp

lol! i will have to make due for now as i mentioned im just doing a couple babies for my personal use if i can get about 3 oz per plant IM MOREEE then happy with that

I should prolly clarify a little. The tv behind the photographer says that room is a common area, the pics clearly show that the closet has no door, nor a lock. it doesnt count as an enclosed locked facility, and when you put a plant in there, it will be ilegal. slow down, do it right and stay out of jail.

before a single plant goes in there you need a door. period

just got my exhaust fan installed !!everything is working smoothly! and looking good! I may use some CFLS aswell or maybe a smaller desk lamp on the sides on the floor.

but as it is not everything is pretty much good to go i need to get a timers installed and well get pots and soil

People are saying the smart pots with handles are good .. I went with 5 gallon but many people use 3 or 2's in small grows . Get a saucer larger then the base to catch overflow . That panda film makes a nice floor covering too . My plants are usually about 3- 4 foot at the end .

I should prolly clarify a little. The tv behind the photographer says that room is a common area, the pics clearly show that the closet has no door, nor a lock. it doesnt count as an enclosed locked facility, and when you put a plant in there, it will be ilegal. slow down, do it right and stay out of jail.

i have a door its not put on yet the exhaust fan exhaust to the attic the attic is exhausted outside Im at Roof levelwell it not a DOOR but all i need is a nice piece of wood throw some hinges and a lock on it

Archived