Denied Renewal As A Caregiver

whosyerdata

Hello all, I was just recently denied my license renewal as a caregiver, I find this odd considering I have been a caregiver since Michigan became a medical State.

I have not been in trouble and have nothing new on my record, But I do have a old felony(non drug related). Do you think they made a clerical mistake looking at my information or did they change this part of acceptance to the license?

Should I resend the paperwork out and try again or is there a better course of action to try an remedy this? Thanks for your input!

I have worked one patient for almost 1 year with no card. All paper work turned in. Finally they reviewed the documents summited. I got a response a few weeks ago saying I was correct and that new Cards would be issued. This was after 20 e-mails and a crazy number of correspondence. I'm waiting for them to arrive with a post date with them expired. Very classic case.

Hello all, I was just recently denied my license renewal as a caregiver, I find this odd considering I have been a caregiver since Michigan became a medical State.

I have not been in trouble and have nothing new on my record, But I do have a old felony(non drug related). Do you think they made a clerical mistake looking at my information or did they change this part of acceptance to the license?

Should I resend the paperwork out and try again or is there a better course of action to try an remedy this? Thanks for your input!

Did they give you a reason for the denial? It is my understanding from having a previous patient that was denied, that they state the reason you were denied in the letter.

Did they give you a reason for the denial? It is my understanding from having a previous patient that was denied, that they state the reason you were denied in the letter.

Yes they sent the patient a letter saying that I was denied but it didn't state the reason,and I have not received any mail about it yet. Guess I'll resubmit the paperwork and wait for the letter? Just baffles me to why they would think I'm not eligible now after 2 years.

Archived