Should The Mmma Endorse A Republican Candidate

We are Encouraging ALL our members to VOTE TOMORROW.

VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE>

but keep in mind. a Vote for Mitt is a Vote for our AG. Bill is Mitts Mi Campaign manager.

So if you got to vote, take a republican ballot, and choose anyone but Mitt. I am voting for Ron Paul. I am a Constitutionalist, so Ron is the person that best supports my conservative values..... But he is actaully the ONLY PERSON RUNNING this year for President, that still believes We the People, give power to the government. all the rest want you to keep thinking the GOvernement Leaves you minimal power.....

WE ARE A REPUBLIC. and Ron Paul knows that.

The latest polls, if they can be believed, show that Santorum is in position to defeat Mitt. I am not sure Ron Paul can win, can he?

I am not a fan of Santorum, but splitting the anti-Mitt vote might allow Mitt to win in Michigan.

The poll.....

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Republican Primary Voters in Michigan, taken Sunday night, finds Romney with 38% support to Santorum’s 36%. Texas Congressman Ron Paul and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich remain far behind with 11% and 10% of the vote respectively. One percent (1%) likes another candidate in the race, and five percent (5%) remains undecided

Playing strategy with your vote is best lefty to politicians. If there is one reason ron paul wont win...its because people listened to the media when they said he couldn't win. there is no lesser of two evils between mitt and sanitaryum neither one of them are our friends or good for our country. i will vote for ron paul. i will do what is right even if I am the only one.

I would even tend to say at this point a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Mitt as well..........im joining operation hilariousity and im voting for Rick Santorum

I say a vote for Paul is a vote for Romney due to the fact that both Santorum and Romney are polling so close and with less than 15% of people supporting him I just dont see the point in wasting my vote to make a political statement

REMEMBER we MUST play Michigan Politics tomorrow. IF Mitt wins Mi, its a good chance he will steamroll to November, IF on the other hand he LOSES mi to Sanitorium, then Mitt has to fight every state from here to Nov.

Keep in Mind, Dr Paul, even when Mitt or Sanitorium "WON" the state, is ending up with a Majority of the Delegates *(Delegates are the name of the game in the repub primary). So by taking Mitt Out and giveing Mi to Sanitorium Dr Paul still gets every Delegate he was going to get coming into Michigan, BUT MITT Has a MAJOR Back hand to his Face from his "HOME STATE". and BITCHSLAPPING Mitt Romney is as good a BITCHSLAPPING BIll Schuette Tomorrow.

I would even tend to say at this point a vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Mitt as well..........im joining operation hilariousity and im voting for Rick Santorum

I say a vote for Paul is a vote for Romney due to the fact that both Santorum and Romney are polling so close and with less than 15% of people supporting him I just dont see the point in wasting my vote to make a political statement

take into consideration your not voting to make a political statement,,, your voting for your freedom

take into consideration your not voting to make a political statement,,, your voting for your freedom

but if voting for Dr Paul ensures a Romney Victory in MI, and Billy bong becomes federal AG, you can bet Michigan MMP registry participants are 1st on his shitlist. ie loss of freedom.

Any vote other than Ron Paul is a vote against legalization of Cannabis sativa for personal and industrial use. Just sayin'. ;)

I don't want my vote to be a statement on my stance of decriminalization and sensible approach to drug policy, do you think the politicians would have enacted the MMMA without the marijuana policy project spearheading it?

We cant depend on any of these a-holes, why not be a part of history and legalize cannabis ourselves https://help.repealtoday.org/

but if voting for Dr Paul ensures a Romney Victory in MI, and Billy bong becomes federal AG, you can bet Michigan MMP registry participants are 1st on his shitlist. ie loss of freedom.

voting for DR paul ensures a win for DR.paul not a win for romney, just cause rom and paul get along that dosent mean anything.. if paul get the presidential spot...I know he will not pick romney for vice or insantorum it will be somone else (Hopefully ) Judge Neo!

if it was close for Dr Paul, say within 7 %, then yes, Id Vote for Dr Paul in a minute, but ONLY if it ensured a LOSE for Mitt.

WNEM on Friday night, did a 3 minute story on that piece of puke Mitt, talking about his Rally with 300 People that showed up. immediatly after they mentioned Dr Pauls rally in Mt that had over "15 hun, err 1400) supporters that barely made 10 seconds....

Id LOVE TO Vote for Dr Paul, But i would FOREVER CHERRISH handing Willard Mitt Romney a LOSE in his HOME STATE Of Michigan. ESPECIALLY Knowing its a direct kick in the Jimmy to Bull Schuitte.

I don't want my vote to be a statement on my stance of decriminalization and sensible approach to drug policy, do you think the politicians would have enacted the MMMA without the marijuana policy project spearheading it?

We cant depend on any of these a-holes, why not be a part of history and legalize cannabis ourselves https://help.repealtoday.org/

Ron Paul has repeatedly drafted legalization bills. Voting for Paul and getting MI Repeal on the ballot are both fine with me.

A vote for Romney or Santoram is a vote for war.

Can you support troops in Iran?

Imagine a strike on a Iranian nuke plant and the radiation fallout alone?

Will we pay to clean up the mess?

I am voting for peace.

Understand the right to vote for anyone and have thought about it myself.

If the dems are going to back Santoram over Romney I wish them the best.

If you look at Romneys campain where has Bill been?

Relagated to following Mitts wife around in Saginaw.

How much time and money the AG's office has spent on Mitts campain?

Even if Mitt wins he is tarnished from weeks of non support from his"Home State"

A vote for Romney or Santoram is a vote for war.

Can you support troops in Iran?

Imagine a strike on a Iranian nuke plant and the radiation fallout alone?

Will we pay to clean up the mess?

I am voting for peace.

Understand the right to vote for anyone and have thought about it myself.

If the dems are going to back Santoram over Romney I wish them the best.

If you look at Romneys campain where has Bill been?

Relagated to following Mitts wife around in Saginaw.

How much time and money the AG's office has spent on Mitts campain?

Even if Mitt wins he is tarnished from weeks of non support from his"Home State"

He has spent allot of money here or at least his supporters have . I received over a half dozen calls on his behalf this weekend and nothing from other candidates opposing him in his birth State .

I voted .

Everyone who votes democrat needs to get out to vote in the republican primary. There is a small turn out for primaries, each vote can make a difference and those who are democrat are not included in poling numbers. Do not let the media pick the winner.

Ron Paul wins the straw poles because democrats are included. Ron Paul is pro freedom, pro medical cannabis, anti drug war, anti corruption, consistent, reads every bill he votes for, does not miss a singe vote, does not compromise when it comes to liberty, and want to restore America to the principles that give liberty and prosperity.

Without freedom, nothing else matters. Whether life is good or bad will depend on the whims of our tyrant if we loose our liberty.

Restoring the federal government to a limited constitutional government sounds scary to some, but it is the only way to insure continued freedom. The world is freer because of us, and when we go to tyranny, the world will follow. Centralize power and money and the corruption becomes uncontrollable. On paper it sounds great having one central power, but human nature makes this impossible. We have to restore our foundation, liberty and limited federal government.

Archived