Michigan Primary, February 28Th 2012...

I was #24 at 8:30am.

RON PAUL!

I was number 173 out of 1500.

Right around 12 percent or so voter turnout.

Make your vote count tonight for sure.

Ron Paul all the way.

Even if he doesn't win maybe he'll get some delegates and force the Legalization and Liberty issues come convention time. :-)

Romney spent allot of money to win Michigan . I had at least a dozen computer calls over the weekend . They are estimating 10% of voters were democrats who supported another choice . The election in the Fall will be a two party event as usual . One will have to make a choice of Obamma vs Romney . A vote for a third party candidate will be a vote for Romney .

When I look and see all the small municipalities that have adapted these nuisance laws that can be and are abused against patients and caregivers as well as anyone those in power do not approve of I can no longer support the Republican Agenda in our State myself . The risks to freedom and the terrible suffering being caused by hatred and enforcement of our Cannabis laws are cruel and disproportionate to any grievance by those who do not approve of use . Proponents of medical cannabis always support tolerance and choice while opponents support policies that denounce tolerance and freedom . Policies that are born out of anger and frustration diminishing everyones civil rights and which force cruel punishments that weaken members of society eliminating their contributions and causing immense unaccounted even unintended harm and spillover costs .

I sure hope volunteers can obtain the signatures to put legalization on the Michigan ballot and perhaps another State in addition to Washington and Colorado . What will happen if Romney is voted in and a State legalizes cannabis scares me and I hope someone puts Romney to the test on just that question as well as Obama before the election at every stop on the campaign trail .

Archived