Kid Rock Supports Willard "let Detroit Go Bankrupt" Romney

David1946

Kid Rock is supporting a candidate who said he would let Detroit and Michigan go bankrupt and, would put Cannabis Patients in prison....

http://www.760wjr.com/rssItem.asp?feedid=112&itemid=29806613 (check spelling errors in story if they haven't fixed them yet)

(ROYAL OAK, Mich.) -- It had all the fixings of a Mitt Romney rally, and then Kid Rock hit the stage.

On the eve of the Michigan primary, musician Kid Rock sang a live version of "Born Free," the official campaign song of the Romney campaign and a song that, until Monday night, has only been heard blaring through speakers at events from New Hampshire to Iowa to South Carolina and everywhere in between.

“The other day I got in my car and I drove out to a home of a fellow that lives in this area, and I asked him whether he might come here tonight,” said Romney, standing on a stage at the Royal Oak Music Theater, surrounded by sub-woofers and a drum set.

“I think you know him pretty well. He’s a native son of Detroit, loves Michigan, loves Detroit. He’s recently made quite a commitment — he said he’s going to raise a million dollars for Detroit symphony. He put a piece of paper in front of me. He’d written down some questions for me. He said first of all, he said, ‘Mitt, if you’re elected president, will you help me help the state of Michigan?’ And I said I would,” said Romney, teasing Kid Rock’s performance, which had only been described as a “surprise musical guest” in campaign advisories.

The two apparently met last week behind closed doors, when Romney went to the singer’s suburban Michigan home on Feb. 23. The meeting lasted for about an hour, according to a campaign aide, who described the sit down as a “warm and friendly conversation” during which the two discussed their “similar interests,” including Romney’s commitment to Michigan, Detroit and the troops. Kid Rock recently pledged to play a charity concert to raise $1 million to go toward saving the Detroit Symphony Orchestra and Romney has pledged his support of the state of Michigan again and again on the stump.

According to the aide, a representative from the Romney campaign had reached out to the musician when the Michigan campaign schedule began to finalize, requesting a live appearance after getting permission to play the audio of the song months earlier.

But Kid Rock insisted on meeting Romney in person, the aide said, a get-together that was attended by the candidate and at least one senior adviser. The day after the meeting, Kid Rock emailed Romney on his personal email address and agreed to perform at Monday evening’s rally.

Romney himself characterized the conversation with Kid Rock in his introduction to the singer.

“He said, ‘If you’re elected president, will you help me help the city of Detroit?’ I said I would. And then I turned to him, and I said, ‘By the way, given the fact that I’m willing to do those things, will you come here and perform a concert tonight for my friends, and he said he would,” said Romney. “So I’m happy to introduce a son of Detroit, a friend, a guy who makes great music, who introduces me by DVD everywhere I go — Kid Rock!”

He's

an

American Dumbas$!

Watch him pitch

For "Go Bankrupt" Mitt

It stinks in here

Cause they both got brains of Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

They call him Dumbas$

He's the douche in black

He just don't understand its all about the cash

Mitt don't give a "radio edit" about Detroit or Michigan

I could go on, and on, and on, but I have to go trim all the trees in Michigan to "just the right height" for Senior Romney.....

lolu.giflol.gif

He's

an

American Dumbas$!

Watch him pitch

For "Go Bankrupt" Mitt

It stinks in here

Cause they both got brains of Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

They call him Dumbas$

He's the douche in black

He just don't understand its all about the cash

Mitt don't give a "radio edit" about Detroit or Michigan

I could go on, and on, and on, but I have to go trim all the trees in Michigan to "just the right height" for Senior Romney.....

What do you expect from a poor little rich boy?

Remember when he said he had to borrow money from drug dealers to launch his career?

Robert James "Bob" Ritchie was born on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan to William "Bill" Ritchie, a car dealer who owned several local dealerships, and Susan Ritchie. His family also owned a six-acre orchard and Ritchie regularly helped pick apples and cared for the family's horses. - Wikipedia

I was heart broken this morning to see the new clip of Kid performing for Mitt but what I can’t understand is why there is so much hatred :growl: . Kid is an excellent artist despite the fact that he comes from a “trailer” and why must he suddenly be a “douche bag” when everyone is entitled to their opinion. Kid has meant a lot to the Detroit area and he has a lot of love for Michigan. Despite his decision to support Romney there is no need to hate!

Hyhopes :sword:

What do you expect from a poor little rich boy?

Remember when he said he had to borrow money from drug dealers to launch his career?

Yes because at that time in his life he had been estranged from his family and living in a trailer park. So help from Mom and Dad wasn’t an option and they were not supportive of his desire to be in music.

I was heart broken this morning to see the new clip of Kid performing for Mitt but what I can’t understand is why there is so much hatred :growl: . Kid is an excellent artist despite the fact that he comes from a “trailer” and why must he suddenly be a “douche bag” when everyone is entitled to their opinion. Kid has meant a lot to the Detroit area and he has a lot of love for Michigan. Despite his decision to support Romney there is no need to hate!

Kid Rock's fan base is the exact demographic that Romney relishes crushing under his heel.

Imagine if the Stones or Beatles did a concert for Nixon.....

First kid rock endorsed dick de vos , bush , Snyder , now Romeny .. not sure why you are all surprised ...2nd kid rock didn't come from a trailer his old man has been loaded with cash for years ..3 rd he made a career of ripping of lynyrd. Skynyrd songs . 4th .. he has don't crap for Detroit but charge us ridiculous prices for concerts . Made millions off of us . Now he makes clothing " made in detroit " that is in FACT NOT made even in the US .. he is definition a P O S !

First kid rock endorsed dick de vos , bush , Snyder , now Romeny .. not sure why you are all surprised ...2nd kid rock didn't come from a trailer his old man has been loaded with cash for years ..3 rd he made a career of ripping of lynyrd. Skynyrd songs . 4th .. he has don't crap for Detroit but charge us ridiculous prices for concerts . Made millions off of us . Now he makes clothing " made in detroit " that is in FACT NOT made even in the US .. he is definition a P O S !

:lol: :lol: :lol::bow: :bow: :bow::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Archived