Green Crack Cutting Wanted

roofratMI

Green Crack

Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no.

Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94.

Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make bunny muffin up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat complain about me hoarding bunny muffin, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross. She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace"

There are a couple "Green crack" pheno's floating around, one is a high CBD plant and the other favors the THC. There are a couple people on this forum that have them, who knows, maybe someone will speak up. I think they are still going for around $2500 Right J? :D

Green Crack was the chosen pheno thus dubbed "GC". Their can't be multiple pheno's running around because it was a clone only. Crosses and S1's yes. But there is only 1 GC phenotype. Lol MIMEDGROW. What have you been growing lately. Didn't think u came around here anymore. At any rate I heard a desp. Down in Ann Arbor is putting out GC clones. A buddy of mine is giving them a run. If they pass verification I'll see about spreading them around to a few folks. Also Riot seeds has GC S1's and some crosses. Happy growing folks.

Peace

Edited by dondjinn

yep not too much but I was bored and looking for the video from the judiciary hearings today. ya know a little of this, little of that... I do have a buddy who only runs GC and its reeeeeally good.. I highly doubt he is willing to part with it as its literally the only thing he does anymore. also he's in colorado so there is that. for 2,500 though I'm sure he'd be willing to fly out here with it.

Everybody in CO seems to be holding fire anymore eh. Good to hear things are well with ya. Was lookin for some of the same info myself. You need to try some of this cut of Aliendawg I've got bro. Took 20 seeds to find a heavy D Dom. But man was it worth it. Gonna bx it soon to the D cut and see what comes of those little babies. Keep in touch bro. Were due for a smokedown. Been a couple years now.

Peace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Green Crack

Green Crack was an 89 SSSC skunk#1 crossed with an unknown indica in athens ohio in about 1990. It was indeed made by cecilC. Cecil is the kind of guy who would'nt want to take credit for making it as it was just a random cross. The part about MrGreenBeans was pretty acurrate. Only mrgreenbeans was'nt living anywhere near georgia. He had people that were bringing him pounds of Green Crack aka Cush and he loved it and wanted to grow it. He kept trying to get clones from these guys and they would always say no.

Eventually for the price of $2,500 he was able to get a clone of it. Those georgia guys, mrgreenbeans and CecilC all call it Cush with a C not to be confused with Kush. I think when mrgreenbeans got the clone it was around 94.

Cecils old friends that had the Cush still he stopped talking to for reasons and was'nt in that area anymore. Another old user some of you may remember named Bunz had this plant out in southern cali that was not named but he was selling herb to snoop dog if you believe the story(but bunz was'nt one to make bunny muffin up), was selling herb to snoop dog and snoop named it green crack. Years later, I met mrgreenbeans on a canadian IRC chat client and invited him to come chat at truestoners. He did and he and cecil kicked it off and the three of us met up and exchanged clones. At the same time or rather right before then, cecil got Bunz to send him clones of green crack and a few others and the green crack and the Cush are identicle. Now as everyone knows I used to send out tons of clones/cuttings constantly and the green crack aka Cush was one that I sure had a big hand in spreading out. Sometimes newbies in chat complain about me hoarding bunny muffin, but anyone who thinks that has'nt a clue. Look how many folks out there have some of my old strains now. CecilC was the same way though he was a bit paranoid about sending out and sometimes would take forever to do it, but he honestly is and was very much against hoarding, thinking that everyone should grow the best possible. So green crack aka Cush sure got spread around a bunch. I have heard folks saying that her structure looks like old skunk#1 or super skunk, but it is not, it is what it is, just apprears very similliar, but hell let's think about it super skunk = skunk#1 x afgani, Cush/green crack = skunk#1 x indica, same basic theory of a cross. She is very fast flowering, the fastest by far that I have ever seen from the approximatly 200 strains that I have grown. She has this super sweet like sickly sweet candy fruit taste and smell. She is a good one for sure. She is not my favorite, I find that with those types of fast sativa doms I build a fast tolerance, of course everyone else gets ripped from it. I think she is decently potent, not schrom or OG kush, but not weak by any means. Well that's the story if anyone has any questions shoot. peace"

This is the TRUE story of the green crack clone. Was made by cecilC and named GC by snoop dog...

wow it will end up being nearly 2mo's.. and another gen cutting(s) on the horizon. I better keep focused to insure this compact plt from a mother from a nug at a colorado 'provisi-center' keeps on truckin'.

(just rooted 2 bb and 2 superbud too. gonna go check on 'em all right now..).

My friend has been growing GC for years out in NorCal.

He told me that it was a rare pheno of Mango.

No....Quote from another forum....

I have been running Green Crack for a little over a year, and definitely not a pheno of Mango.

No....Quote from another forum....

I have been running Green Crack for a little over a year, and definitely not a pheno of Mango.

It's not mango and the story about Cecil, Bunz and Snoop is true. I used to chat with Cecil and Bunz back in the day. Bunz was telling us he had a friend who owned a recording studio and Snoop would stop by. Eventually Snoop showed up while Bunz was there and Snoop tried the Cush which he gave the name Green Crack and it stuck.

I lost the GC clone for a while but have her back now. While she was gone I grew out some seeds I made by crossing a C99 male to the Green Crack clone. I named her Apricot Cush, loved her so much I made f2 beans and that's where the AC clone I run now came from. I plan on making the back cross by crossing a choice AC male back to the Green Crack clone. Also plan on continuing with the AC project but it will take some time.

You can definitely see the skunk#1 in the green crack clone. She's fast to finish (45 days) and the effect is quite stimulating. She gets covered with a serious coating of resin and makes lots of awesome sugar trim.

Green Crack is so uplifting and so delicious you can't keep your hands out of the cookie jar. The name fits..... I can't see how somebody could compare GC to Schrom or Kush, it's a totally different effect. Also to say the structure isn't like a skunk1 is BS, she grows very similar to Skunk1 and most of the Skunk1 crosses i've grown. Does great growing with Apollo11 and C99, fits right in but finishes about 5 to 10 days earlier. Removing a few Green Crack plants from the grow at 45 days gives the other plants more light and air flow.

I will agree that I build a tolerance to Green Crack but the Apricot Cush is another story. I always get a nice strong effect from AC.

If it comes in seed it's not the real deal. Clone only......

Tricloud I know that you are not a fan of feminized plants and neither I, but sometimes it is a way to carry on w rare genetics. For example Peanut Butters' high CBD strain blue cough came from a seed within a bud found at a a2 shop. Also the Green Crack seed that you are referring to came from a bud from a dispensary in Colorado.

Although 'selfed' feminized plants are not ideal, does that really not make them the real deal? I don't think do. Random feminization can be a back door to allow us less connected ppl a shot at growing a rare strain that is currently otherwise available. As long as the bud from CO was legit, and was not cross pollinated from another than itself, than the GC is the real deal, just feminized.

Edited by abe supercro

It's not going to be the same as the clone. Since Green Crack is a cross, selfing it will still allow for different combinations. would be similar to making f2's if could....

I understand the reasoning and I'm not saying you wont find good plants in selfed seeds but the chances of getting the genetic combination to land perfectly and identical to the real or original Green Crack clone are slim. Then again her sisters would have been diverse so point taken. I guess in my eyes only Cecil had the real green crack seeds and he would have called them Cush, spelled with a "C". Selfed seeds would be more like Cush f2's......