Join Forces

bghost188

Hi I'm a patient who has a caretakers card so I can grow for other patients I have a house available with a big back yard great soil I want to join forces with five other patient to grow our own so if you have the know how or equipment or cash willing to invest please reply. Thanks for your time God bless!

caretaker card? Local union #6000??

Hi I'm a patient who has a caretakers card so I can grow for other patients I have a house available with a big back yard great soil I want to join forces with five other patient to grow our own so if you have the know how or equipment or cash willing to invest please reply. Thanks for your time God bless!

Heres my take on you and I'm going to be honest. Yesterday morning you post a thread, your first thread i might add, looking for a caregiver asap. Then, mid afternoon, you post a thread looking for meds for a substantial discount. Today, you start a thread about how caregivers are robbing patients and commence to insulting the folks that responded. Folks that may have saw one of your previous threads, like myself, and seen you were new and tried politely to explain to you the cost of growing. Now your trying to pass yourself off as a caregiver looking for patients to grow outside in a green house. Thats my take. Here comes the honesty part. You have no business being a caregiver yet. You have no idea what your doing and your about to try to do it in a manner that has recently been viewed as illegal. Your a fraud and a danger to parients. Your looking for some fool to fund your attempt to grow. You will never have credibility here. Medcnman.

Heres my take on you and I'm going to be honest. Yesterday morning you post a thread, your first thread i might add, looking for a caregiver asap. Then, mid afternoon, you post a thread looking for meds for a substantial discount. Today, you start a thread about how caregivers are robbing patients and commence to insulting the folks that responded. Folks that may have saw one of your previous threads, like myself, and seen you were new and tried politely to explain to you the cost of growing. Now your trying to pass yourself off as a caregiver looking for patients to grow outside in a green house. Thats my take. Here comes the honesty part. You have no business being a caregiver yet. You have no idea what your doing and your about to try to do it in a manner that has recently been viewed as illegal. Your a fraud and a danger to parients. Your looking for some fool to fund your attempt to grow. You will never have credibility here. Medcnman.

I agree.

well said, is this guy for real

:goodjob:

Couldn't of said it better myself ......

I am also new, but where is the thumbs up button? +1

I don't agree with what he is trying.... but

It is legal to grow outside, in my county at the least.

I believe you are mistaken in this as the latest ruling on enclosed requires a roof, at least I believe that is the last word issued via the courts in the King case. someone more well versed here will have that answer but definately triple check your sources before you grow anything outdoors not in a secure greenhouse.

If you have a caretakers card. You better contact LARA cause they sent you the wrong card. There is no caretakers card.

Man I am so sick of the cops trolling. Trying to bait legal people into bunny muffin. Or

even be worse. A dangerous ripper. Seeee Yaaaaaa

I think this is the winner

Archived