Mocc Farmers Market March 4Th

SSP

The MOCC has a new location for its farmers market! Please come visit us this Sunday 1-5 at Ghetto Rags

19024 Florida Street

Roseville, MI 48066

New location, same great people! :thumbsu:

Visit www.thc4u.com for all the info

Just a reminder that we do have a new building for our farmers market as mentioned above. As of now MOCC don't have enough tables or chairs for caregivers. We are working on solutions as we go. In the mean time CAREGIVERS must bring their own table and chair.

Thanks for the understanding. We hope to buy tables and chairs for future markets if this places becomes a stable home for us. The owners are very happy to have us, as with this recession has hurt their business and maybe this can help them out to.

Hope to see you all Sunday!! 1-5pm

Its open to all patients and caregivers. :thumbsu: You must have all the valid/id/paperwork etc. Non MOCC members are asked to pay a $5 donation to the club or you can buy a yearly membership for $25 and get in for free.

Are seeds sold there? I'm starting my first grow in april and don't have any seeds. If anybody has or knows what kind of seeds and price I would greatly appreciate the info. My caregiver went underground after the dispensary bust in northwest michigan. I can't afford $500+ an ounce. I had the same c.g. for 2 years. Myself along with others he was c.g. were very upset after what he did. I greatly appreciate all your help!

Are seeds sold there? I'm starting my first grow in april and don't have any seeds. If anybody has or knows what kind of seeds and price I would greatly appreciate the info. My caregiver went underground after the dispensary bust in northwest michigan. I can't afford $500+ an ounce. I had the same c.g. for 2 years. Myself along with others he was c.g. were very upset after what he did. I greatly appreciate all your help!

you'll be surprised at the pricing at the market, last market prices ranged from $8-15 a gram and the more you bought the cheaper it got. Most caregivers are willing to negotiate a better price when you buy more then a gram. Thats what farmers markets are about, friendly competition means better deals for the patient.

There are at times caregivers with seeds can't guarantee them all the time. Clones also are available and all clones are inspected for powdery mildew and bugs with a 800x usb Hand Scope. :bong7bp:

Really nice market guys, I had a great time. Im going to sign up for a membership during the next maket. Kind wanted to do a test run and you guys passed with flying colors. Looking forward to the next one. Many thanks!!!

Glad it worked out for ya and will see you in two weeks. We will be having a farmers market every other week for now, but the way it looked from yesterday this could turn into a weekly thing.

Next Farmers Market March 18th, same place same times.

Fun time, nice people. HOWEVER this place did not seem wheelchair accessible at all, unless there was some other way to go downstairs besides the narrow stairs. Hopefully someone will correct me, but if indeed there was no other way down then this venue is totally unacceptable.

z

Fun time, nice people. HOWEVER this place did not seem wheelchair accessible at all, unless there was some other way to go downstairs besides the narrow stairs. Hopefully someone will correct me, but if indeed there was no other way down then this venue is totally unacceptable.

z

Yes we can get people in who are wheel chaired bound or who can't climb stairs. There is a door and garage door we can open if the problem should arise. All others still will need to come through the west side first which does have a wheel chair ramp.

Yes we can get people in who are wheel chaired bound or who can't climb stairs. There is a door and garage door we can open if the problem should arise. All others still will need to come through the west side first which does have a wheel chair ramp.

Great to know - thanks!!

z

EP seeds are hit and miss, the auto flower breeder usually is always there. Rest hit and miss.

Clones, there were maybe 5/6 people with clones, 1st one had more so I would think it is hit and miss. I saw Kandy Kush, White widow, Lemon cake, hum was few more.

You would fit right in EP, come on down, be nice to chat with you. :))

Archived