Lady Lavenberry = Plushberry X Lavender Am. Core

Greetings all,

Just thought I'd share the finish pics of a cross we call "Lady Lavenberry" named by our good friends JayT and Purple Haze. We used our 24.04 total THC tested Plushberry pheno and crossed it with our Lavender Am-core male. (Soma Lavender x Amnesia "core" x Neville's Super Silver Haze)

This lady reeks of Lavender fuel and berry undertones, here she is a 62 days. :D

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

DSC_0007-3.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0015-2.jpg

This lady was grown out under a 400w HPS in a 3 gallon pot, I think if she's blown up she'd be an excellent yielder.

Cutty. :devil:

Thanks for the Kudos guys, the nugs on this girl are still curing so I won't have a smoke report for a few weeks. This girl was grown in a amended soiless mix I don't run super soil.

I do have the P.M. Dawn ( Purple Monkey Balls x Lavender Am -core) in flowering they are only 8 days in our so. The Skull Cap ( Perma Frost x Lavender Am-core) is at 62 days and I have the Cosmic Bubba (Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Lavender Am- Core) at 62 as well. I'd be happy to show them if you guys are interested. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Kudos guys, the nugs on this girl are still curing so I won't have a smoke report for a few weeks. This girl was grown in a amended soiless mix I don't run super soil.

I do have the P.M. Dawn ( Purple Monkey Balls x Lavender Am -core) in flowering they are only 8 days in our so. The Skull Cap ( Perma Frost x Lavender Am-core) is at 62 days and I have the Cosmic Bubba (Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Lavender Am- Core) at 62 as well. I'd be happy to show them if you guys are interested. :rolleyes:

[/quote

Yes please.

I love pictures.

Hey thanks so much for the feedback fellas. I've been knocked out with a 4 day power outage so I'm in the mist of getting back on track.

Here is the Skull Cap at 64 days(Perma Frost x Lavender Am Core) this girl reeks of Nam Champa incense. :devil:

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Oh and for those who asked questions about releases of these beans, hold tight we should know something very soon.

Lookin froooosty!

That wind really kicked in some teeth this week huh?

Nag Champa? For real? That is my favorite incense but I don't know if i'd want to smoke it :P

Oh Yes indeed the wind was bad DM. Hard to put a flavor profile on the Skull Cap until the smoke report. Thanks for the feedback.

Nice looking ladies you have there :thumbsu:

The Lady Lavenberry looks so dank :rock:

Thanks PH she's a winner for sure can't wait to sample her!

Everytime I see this headline I think to myself ... Yummy ...

Thanks for stopping in MedPatient636

is the medicine going to be...

on the Indica/Night time strain?

or the daytime/Sativa side?

THC to CBD ratio?

how stable is she?

nanners?

thanks for your time-T

Who knows More CowBell, these are private lines held by a small group of people. I can tell you IMHO we are seeing some dank results. :D These lines are being tested by very experienced farmers and quality is always job one.

Just simply sharing some of the mixing MI peeps are working on.

Cutty

Who knows More CowBell, these are private lines held by a small group of people. I can tell you IMHO we are seeing some dank results. :D These lines are being tested by very experienced farmers and quality is always job one.

Just simply sharing some of the mixing MI peeps are working on.

Cutty

they should Know if they are reputable growers-if they can boast THC levels of a certain % they should dang well know what the Chemical/profile traits/statistics behind a strain they are Promoting /advertising/selling at some point

some of us been at this a long time...its not just pretty pictures and a fluffly description that satisfies

they should Know if they are reputable growers-if they can boast THC levels of a certain % they should dang well know what the Chemical/profile traits/statistics behind a strain they are Promoting /advertising/selling at some point

some of us been at this a long time...its not just pretty pictures and a fluffly description that satisfies

Do you know the peeps testing gear? Why don't you educate us about THC levels and "Chemical Profiles?" Do me a favor and start here:http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/35619-new-testers-up-for-grabs/

I ain't got time for all the drama, I think most peeps respect me around these parts.

Peace.

Mos

Are you familiar with the word TESTERS?

Do you know the peeps testing gear? Why don't you educate us about THC levels and "Chemical Profiles?" Do me a favor and start here:http://michiganmedic...s-up-for-grabs/

I ain't got time for all the drama, I think most peeps respect me around these parts.

Peace.

Mos

Mos i respect what you do, dont get me wrong i am just not a young fellow anymore and have little time left to be squandered beating around the bush with people proclaiming this and that.

with that said

Joe Cain knows of me...

1lb + white rhino indoors one plant 5 feet tall bubbleponics...J.market has had those meds go thru with aplomb along with others our hands have crafted with much love and time

i am a nobody

i intend to keep it that way

GENETICS is one of the few things i take VERY VERY VERY SERIOUSLY

for everything we enjoy about such a wonderful plant has descended from Genetic crafting, mistakes and flukes thru the decades...for you as well MOS

if you want to PM me that is fine

no more debate publicly

we have grown the best and have kept a few along the way...was hoping to end up with something spectacular from your projects on the HEAVY HEAVY INDICA BODY BUZZ and RELAXATION side of things that is all...not into pure high THC strains cause anxiety fear and paranoia ...some of those strains are great for lots of others but not me and most folks i know who are on a MELLOW non burn-out trip for pain management to get thru life with a smile instead of a frown.

after so many years its hard to believe the hype after what i have seen and heard.

sorry for causing you Drama-I am a fellow patient too!...not meant to trouble you and i know your time is valuable MOS so thank you-Tater

Thanks Bri, EP, and Honeyoil glad your still enjoying the Pre'98. :D

MoreCOWBELL, you and I have always shared kind words and good music. Now that you have clarified I get your point at looking at these genetics for your own garden and wanting to be informed. I took for granted that folks would make the connection between my finished flowering and the "Test Bean" thread started by CannaStyle. I should have posted the link to the test grow up front to provide background information for those whom were not aware.

I thank you for clarifying your questions and I apologize for assuming you were yanking my chain. The medicinal values you seek does exist within these lines. I would be happy to suggest a cross and provide you with a free 10 pack, I'll PM you with details.

Cutty

Archived